Help with Time trial lap time board!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FreddyTangy
  • 3 comments
  • 791 views
Messages
29
Hi all,

I love playing gt5 and the main reason I bought this game is to do time trials, races do not interest me as much. However, I really dislike the way the lap time board saves my lap times. Whether I'm in GT mode and I enter practice to do a A-spec free run or I enter the arcade mode to do a time trial, both ways lead me to the same lap time board which contains all my ranking data.

My question is is there a way where I can save the best lap time for each car rather than saving the top 10 lap times that I run? Currently, the lap board is configured to save timed laps everytime I do a better lap in the same car. But is it possible to configure the lap time board to save only ONE best lap time for each specific car? So that I can have the top 10 lap times for each car on the lap board, rather than best 10 lap times in any car. I don't wanna see a repeat of the same car I just did in my lap time board.

Thanks in advance,
Fred
 
Last edited:
Haha ya I was thinking about that the other day. That would be so much cooler. Unfortunately we can add this to the list of stuff PD easily could have included but didn't. :(
 
How can we add this into that wish list? I was really surprised the lap board doesn't do this beacuse I remembered playing the gt psp, it saved the best lap times for each car. In gt5, everytime before I do my lap for each car, I have to do many practice runs before I feel confident in doing the official run. And I can only estimate the times of each practice run since I can't pass the checkered flag. Whenever I screwed up in the middle of my lap, I had to restart because I can only afford to pass the checkered line only once. What really annoys me is I always feel I've not done my best time for each car since I can't improvise the times which are already on the board!! Grrr.. where's that list? I really need to add this feature!
 
Another way to do it would be to be have the option of deleting each lap time individually instead of deleting all of the times on the board. Just like how it was in gt4. This is also a good alternative which will work. Only difference is I gotta do it manually to save my best lap time. Troublesome but still works haha. Are you able to add either of my ideas to that list please? Thanks!
 
Back