Help With Trophies Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT92
  • 6 comments
  • 1,300 views

TT92

Premium
Messages
1,642
Australia
WA
Messages
TT__777
OK I am at 90% and need just a couple more to get my platinum.

1) in the "One Make Wonder" trophy I am using the 86/BRZ race. I am last on the final lap and win every time so this is not a problem. What I can't figure out is by how much must I must win by. It says overtake on the finish line and I have gotten this as low as 0.186sec and I still can't get the trophy. And ye,s I am last over the start/finish line on the final lap so I am definitely coming from last place. Any clues?

2)Angel investor. Is this the total spent (if so how much) or is this like GT5 where you can just fully bomb one car. I did this with an NSX and bought everything for it (inc NOx) and I still haven't got it. Any clues here as well?

The other two trophies I need are Autobarmy and Fanatical collector which will naturally occur with time ;-)

One last thing I want to say having gone all the way through the game is "I HATE Go-carts and I HATE drifting!" Oh and one last, last thing, running over cones is THE MOST stupid idea I have ever seen. And then you have to it on the Moon as well :-(
 
1) You need to overtake the lead car in the grid area before the finish line... You only need to be 2nd starting the final lap

2) You need to spend 2 million on mods and upgrades

I got the collector trophy when I bought a 250 gto
 
1) You need to overtake the lead car in the grid area before the finish line... You only need to be 2nd starting the final lap

2) You need to spend 2 million on mods and upgrades

I got the collector trophy when I bought a 250 gto

Thanks for that, I will give it a go and get back to you.

Cheers TT
 
OK I am at 90% and need just a couple more to get my platinum.

1) in the "One Make Wonder" trophy I am using the 86/BRZ race. I am last on the final lap and win every time so this is not a problem. What I can't figure out is by how much must I must win by. It says overtake on the finish line and I have gotten this as low as 0.186sec and I still can't get the trophy. And ye,s I am last over the start/finish line on the final lap so I am definitely coming from last place. Any clues?

I got this trophy to pop on my first attempt:

I used the Prius one make race @ Silverstone car was stock with no added parts at all, I raced as normal picked my way through the field to 2nd place and stayed there never passed the 1st place car at all until after the very last corner and finished just infront.

You say you where in last place at start of last lap and still win = car has been upgraded? maybe it has to be stock car no upgrades - that's the only thing the springs to mind.
 
"1) You need to overtake the lead car in the grid area before the finish line... You only need to be 2nd starting the final lap"

Cheers Stotty, worked a treat first go :-)

I am now at 97% just need to drive another 7,00ish kms and spend 1.7mil crs on upgrades :-( But as I said that will come just naturally with time.

BTW for anyone else reading this thread, your kms tick over when doing the online time trials as well, so that's a bonus.

Cheers TT
 
No problems 👍

I hit the Angel Investor last night after upgrading around 50 cars with cust suspension, wheels and paint over a couple of evenings (I now have a lot of very nice looking cars :D). The lower level trophy you get at 500k spend IIRC.

Although I'm not looking forward to the win by 0.01s trophy, at least the most painful one in GT5 has gone - Take your B spec driver to the peak of his career. That one was mind-numbingly boring.

Does getting the Trophies seem a bit easier than in GT5?
 
No problems 👍

I hit the Angel Investor last night after upgrading around 50 cars with cust suspension, wheels and paint over a couple of evenings (I now have a lot of very nice looking cars :D). The lower level trophy you get at 500k spend IIRC.

Although I'm not looking forward to the win by 0.01s trophy, at least the most painful one in GT5 has gone - Take your B spec driver to the peak of his career. That one was mind-numbingly boring.

Does getting the Trophies seem a bit easier than in GT5?

Yes, I do think the trophies are easier in GT6 than GT5. The times are little bit more lenient and there are no Red Bull challenges to get bogged down on (except Goodwood and that was OK). The hardest thing has been putting up with the AI drivers ramming me all the time and pushing me off the track :-(

I did the 0.01sec win in the very earliest race at Autumn Ring where they are so slow and it is only a 2 lapper. It is so easy to just drive right next to the leader as he goes over the finish line. I blew the first attempt though as I was 0.007sec behind him. Got him next race though.

Cheers TT
 
Back