Help with tuning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conor Hickery
  • 9 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
29
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
conzh112
I'm about to do the polyphony digital cup, which only allows you to use non tuned cars (ie, any added parts to your car) im using a car with 499pp anyway, the Ruf RGT 00, whats the best thing to change, to make the handling better, without buying anything?
 
If I am not mistaken the parts are not adjustable on that car other than the brakes

Also note that if a race does not allow tuning then you can not change anything anyway

At any rate if it is a 500PP race then it should be a cake walk in that car unless you are using inferior tires

So basically the only thing you can change to make it drive better in that race would be your driving habits
 
If I am not mistaken the parts are not adjustable on that car other than the brakes

Also note that if a race does not allow tuning then you can not change anything anyway

At any rate if it is a 500PP race then it should be a cake walk in that car unless you are using inferior tires

So basically the only thing you can change to make it drive better in that race would be your driving habits
i've just completed it, i did find it very easy actually, the AI were terrible, thanks anyway
 
In general if you go up to the limit on any race or even within 25-50 points of the limit most of them will be very easy. I generally stay at least 50pp below and often 100pp below to make it interesting
 
How do I tune cars for the no-tuning allowed races? lol. :)
 
How do I tune cars for the no-tuning allowed races? lol. :)
You don't ;) You may be able to do an oil change and change the tires

Edit:Never mind thought I was in a different thread
 
Come on guys, just realised what i asked was completely stupid aha -.-
 
i used the charger srt8 for these and enjoyed it
 
Driving options for gold in s license test?
 
Back