Help!!!!!

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 12 comments
Ok, I just managed to pass Level 17, Stage 4 of Driving Revolution (barely) and started to do Level 18, Stage 1 but I'm at a loss.

I understand the principle that you are supposed to use the handbrake but I can't seem to drift further than the 10th indicator and then I either slowly steer off the track or the car just drifts at a sharp angle and misses all the other markers.

How do I strike a balance between steering and the handbrake??

I got the official guide to Enthusia through the post and I thought it would really help but it hasn't. It just contains some diagrams and numbers on all the levels and stages but it doesn't tell me where to brake, accelerate or anything else..

I just need one more sodding car for my collection and that's the Caterham and in order to get it, I need to complete Level 18! :grumpy: or complete 80% of DR which I will NOT be doing any time in the near future :D I've only got 38% completion rate.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Well, if you don't mind cheating...
...the clutch still works. ;)

Otherwise, all you can do is keep trying until you get it. Even after you've earned an S on every stage in DR, going back to the level 18 stages and S'ing them on the first try is very difficult.

Well, if you don't mind cheating...
...the clutch still works. ;)

Otherwise, all you can do is keep trying until you get it. Even after you've earned an S on every stage in DR, going back to the level 18 stages and S'ing them on the first try is very difficult.

I managed to pass the first two stages and now I'm on Stage 3 with the Nismo Silvia. I can see that taking ages to do.......

Got it! :D

After much trial and error on DR.....It wouldn't reveal itself on FR so I had to complete Stage 18 in order to get it.

Hi!

Im doing Enthusia Life and I'm hunting for all cars. I have 209 out of 211, but i don't know how to win the Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution and the Nissan Pick Up Rally Car. Both of are Class R.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi!

Im doing Enthusia Life and I'm hunting for all cars. I have 209 out of 211, but i don't know how to win the Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution and the Nissan Pick Up Rally Car. Both of are Class R.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sounds like you're in the same boat as I was! I had 209 and was only missing the Audi 2004 R8 and the Caterham. Now, I have all of them.

As far as the Pajero Evo and Nissan Pick Up go, try using some Class A cars on Rev City or Speediapolis e.g. BMW M3 GTR, perhaps even Class B cars like the Audi RS6 and Jaguar S-Type R.

Skyline87's case (lol) is differente from yours, Ryan, since he is trying to get all cars in Enthusia Life, not Free Race mode.

In EL you can never race "R" class cars against any other class, so, you'll have to pick another "R" class car to find them.

My best advice, from what I recall, is that you try the "desert" stage with a Rally car. Or Marco Strada by night (with rain) I recall driving against the "Dakar-Nissan" there.

However, I think at least one of those cars was given as a prize car in "one-make races". Check those ones carefully, and if you get one with just the "shadow" of a car, that'll mean you don't have it already and - since you're only missing two cars - that means it's one of the cars you're looking for.

After you get one of them, the other will easily appear against it, either in Marco Strada night or in the desert stage.

Sorry if my english is a bit confusing ... :indiff:

I think the title of this thread is way over-dramatic:

Help!!!!!

Have you never heard the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf(e)?

Thanks for everybody but i figured it out. You can win the Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution in Month 04 / 01 Week in RS, the Nissan Pick Up Rally Car is in Month 06 / 01 Week RS, and the BMW M1 Pro Car is in Month 08 / 01 Week.

Hun 200kmh aren't you from Hungary??

No, I'm from Portugal.

"Hun" is a short version for "Hunaudiéres" (the big straight in the Le Mans track, for english speakers known as the "Mulsanne straight")

and "200kmh" is my record speed there IRL, made in a bike a long, long time ago (when I was "young and reckless" :dopey: ).

Back