Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickyt1976
  • 5 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
19
Messages
mgt1000
I've done a stupid thing, I've sold my VW Lupo that I won in a cup race(European Hot Hatch I think) and yrah you guessed it, I now need one and there are none available from the dealer and can't seem to see any in the used car dealers. How can I get hold of one? Can I do the race again and win another? Will another one show up on the used car dealer page? Any other suggestions will be appreciated. I need this to get past professional:)
 
You cant sell a car that you've won and win it again, You'll just have to keep looking for one in the used car dealers
 
ya youll probably come across it in the used show room....eventually
 
One of the B-Spec prize cars is a Lupo Cup Car, not the GTI though. Might be worth a try?
 
Back