Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter daz_anteney4
  • 5 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
12
Hi guys,

Playing the GT game on GT mode of course but I'm stuck atm! I have little money and can't really win anymore races! I'm trying to finish professional series but haven't got a car to win most of the races on A spec and B spec... Tired racing on B spec a few times to increase money but that gets me nowhere fast!

Any ideas??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know what level you are but did you try the "Special" races. If you can enter try the Grand tour. The cars are provided so you dont have to buy anything and the prizes arent bad either so when you finish it you should be able to afford a decent car to continue.
Many people are complaining about the same thing however. Its called grinding. Just keep playing the same events over to build up XP and cash.
 
I make all my money from B Spec, my B Spec drivers are getting good.
 
Do some special events? most of give you a set car so nothing to buy, and they pay well.

Beyond that repeat some races you can do, pick the fastest oval or high speed track that pays well that you enter and run it til you can buy a car. Or you level up and can do some new challenges.
 
You can repeat the races you've already completed, too, sounds like you're not doing that.
 
To be fair the game has a quite steep learning curve:

In an untuned Vitz I couldn't get near the AI on the first level and I have played GT all my life...put a turbo in it .... I was there.

But as always - if you want to over achieve, spam a few races for 4k - x10 and buy a second hand car with 250BHP and then spam some more...lather rinse repeat :D
 
Back