Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter V8Loverrr
  • 23 comments
  • 1,249 views
Messages
335
Messages
V8Loverrr
Today i reached Level 15 and immediatly bought a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR and tuned it to about 790hp.
I did a race and enzo's, mclaren's... overtook me. Now i want to buy something better.. I still have about 700k Cr.
What is the best i could buy now?
I was thinking about buying a Lamborghini LP670 SV..

Thanks

Criss
 
Did you remember to customize the tranny as well?
 
Did you put racing softs ? And lightened it ?
 
Can't be. Buy a F430 or 458 and max it up on tuning.
 
I didnt tune it fully, should I?
Yea i forgot to put racing softs on it, thanks!
Yes I lightened it partialy

And thanks for your replies :)
 
I didnt tune it fully, should I?
Yea i forgot to put racing softs on it, thanks!
Yes I lightened it partialy

And thanks for your replies :)

Never forget the tyres. They're the *best* investment in any car. Especially if you plan to let your Bob race it as well. Seriously... tyres > HP.

💡
 
Racing softs is a must if you want to have a clean driving line and be consistent.
 
Today i reached Level 15 and immediatly bought a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR and tuned it to about 790hp.
I did a race and enzo's, mclaren's... overtook me. Now i want to buy something better.. I still have about 700k Cr.
What is the best i could buy now?
I was thinking about buying a Lamborghini LP670 SV..

Thanks

Criss

To bad...most of us did the ZR 1 RM...it kills...havn't tried a Viper yet....

Buy the 09 ZR 1 from the dealer, go to the GT shop and choose Race Mod (last option in the line, it's about250k) then go to the tuner and upgrade every engine mod, should produce close to 900 hp and tune your transmission top speed to the track you're running...the fewer the curves the higher the top speed....

You can thank me later....
 
Today i reached Level 15 and immediatly bought a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR and tuned it to about 790hp.
I did a race and enzo's, mclaren's... overtook me.

It's because for once, the real driving simulator is right and accurate.
Even with 790hp, it's still american and it's still a Viper lol. It does lot of noise, corner like crap and that's about it.
 
If none of the above helps, try putting more downforce on the car.
 
Racing softs is a must if you want to have a clean driving line and be consistent.

LOL

Really, so putting sport soft tyres on a car means you're unable to follow the correct driving line and can't do consistent laps???

Hmm, I wonder why I got my ''like a stop watch trophy'' using sports tyres then... must have been my imagination.

Also, I guess I'm imagining it when I'm driving all my road cars (on sports tyres) and I'm doing fast, clean consistent laps for testing and tuning them...

Thats including my 700bhp Enzo, 600bhp 430 scuderia, SP1 and countless others...

Oh well, maybe one day I'll snap out of this dreamland I'm currently living in..

Thanks 👍
 
It's because for once, the real driving simulator is right and accurate.
Even with 790hp, it's still american and it's still a Viper lol. It does lot of noise, corner like crap and that's about it.

Really, even though the ACR Viper as actually a special edition Track car in real life, and the new Corvette ZR1 produces as much, if not more, cornering G forces than the new R35GTR.

Also, the ZR1 can keep up with a Lamborghini Murcialago 670SV on a tight and twisty test track IN REAL LIFE, you stilll feel the need to come onto this forum and make remarks like this???

WOW..

You REALLY know what you're talking about don't you..??

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Why don't you go buy a copy of need for speed and leave GT5 to the people who actually know something about cars, and while you're at it, you could buy yourself some manners and respect aswell.
 
Really, even though the ACR Viper as actually a special edition Track car in real life, and the new Corvette ZR1 produces as much, if not more, cornering G forces than the new R35GTR.

Also, the ZR1 can keep up with a Lamborghini Murcialago 670SV on a tight and twisty test track IN REAL LIFE, you stilll feel the need to come onto this forum and make remarks like this???

WOW..

You REALLY know what you're talking about don't you..??

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Why don't you go buy a copy of need for speed and leave GT5 to the people who actually know something about cars, and while you're at it, you could buy yourself some manners and respect aswell.

Now that was some real talk!
 
lol! It's only a game my overly serious friends! :)
 
Love this car with the right tunin adjustment it will handle like a beast a good beast :D
 
lol! It's only a game my overly serious friends! :)

LOL... try walking into Mecca, and telling THEM it's 'Only a religion'..!

I'm surprised no-one from this forum has strapped a bunch of C4 around their chests and walked into EA's headquarters, yet...:dopey:

(I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it seems that there is NOTHING, no matter how ridiculous, written on the internet that can't be taken seriously by at least ONE moron tweaked on fast food and Red Bull, so...

I'm joking, you idiot!​

OK?)
 
That aimed at anyone in particular?
 
I rather people drive cars they like and want to drive rather than tell them fail you should have bought a.....

Really level 31 and have not even bought a corvette, nor do i ever plan to just from all the people say omg you have to buy a zr1 and rm it.

Really tho if this turns into a cheap shot fest about american cars, then this thread is going to get locked fast, drive what you love. Enjoy it no fair taking cheap shots.
 
As far as I've seen so far all the american cars in GT5 have independent suspension front and rear so real life conceptions about american cars have no place in GT5
 
Thats true.
I love american cars, i also own an old muscle car..
Why buying a ferrari which can drive at a speed of over 300kmh. When you will never be able to drive that fast? Then a car which makes a damn great noise makes more sence, for me.
 
Thats true.
I love american cars, i also own an old muscle car..
Why buying a ferrari which can drive at a speed of over 300kmh. When you will never be able to drive that fast? Then a car which makes a damn great noise makes more sence, for me.

Dont get me wrong, I love old american Muscle cars. They are plane insane in every possible way and would buy one in a heartbeat.

My comment was directed at the new cars, Viper included, they suck. Period.
They follow that big american statement : "The bigger, the better, and if it's bigger than my neighbors, it's even better !"
How to make a car perform better ? Let's just trhow a bigger engine under the hood, if it handles like a banana and breaks like a Toyota Echo, it will be fine. As long as it has a big engine and a silhouette that kinda looks 1970ish.


As for question, why buying a Ferrari ? Just for that :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYv1_orFB-U
 
Back