help ?!?!?

• Thread starter F20
  • 3 comments

F20

I posted a thread asking help to know if any one knew how to make a 10 second civic or teggy but no one knew how. So now I'm asking if any one knows how to make a ten second Honda/Acura , and no, I dont want to use specials like the GT1 S2000 or Mugen NSX, just a regular one you buy in line-up. Thanks. :banghead:

So far.....the fastest Honda that i have is the S2000. Mine runs in the 12's....Full racing mods, power, and drivetrain mods. No Traction contol.

The only thing you can do is make a hybrid. That's the only thing i can think of. I haven't made hybrids before so i don't know how it's done.

YAY! It is possible to make a 10 Second Front wheel drive car! Ok here is the trick, get a mugen type R, like the Prelude, Integra, or Civic. Blast it out with mods and put in full drag prep, if you need tips ask. I ussually start in 2 Second or 3rd Gear. Just keep tuning and practicing your start and you will get it! Also, don't buy a TCS, don't do anything. Oh the humanity! My Mugen Integra tops out at 214... thats faster than the fastest FWD in the world.
F1000X

Back