Help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aween
  • 5 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
258
Messages
Aween
yesterday i did the 9 hour endurence race (good fun)
straight after i turned off the ps3
later that night i turned it on, sent a ticket and then reloaded from USB.
I forgot to save it after endurence race :(
is there any way of getting it back through the ps3 or am i doomed in doing it again on easter long weekend
 
Sorry but you'll have to redo it.
 
I'm pretty sure ur screwed. If I put that much time into a race the only thing I would care about after is making sure it was saved.
 
Nope, sorry :(
Tsukuba for 9 hours is no fun, but do it for 18 hours and that's another story...
 
Well Easter here we come I'm gonna get in the 30.7s
 
That was really unlucky mate. I think you will have to do it again:(.
 
Back