Help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter o9lifted
  • 15 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
864
Norway
Oslo
Messages
o9revo
My PS3 Cant read GT5 disc.. in fact ANY DISC's!!! :scared:

Just saw a blueray movie that stoped before the end so I cleaned it and put it back in. No sign of disc in the VIDEO section so I thought the disc may be broken, put in another BlueRay Disc, still no sign of disc.. Then I put in GT5 disc... NO DISC :scared: HELP PLEASE!!! :scared:
:ouch: :crazy:
 
sounds like ylod somehow :(
 
no it works fine.. kinda.. i can play music and demogames and watch my porn movies... :s
 
hm, you got the newest firmware?
 
sounds like blue ray drive died
 
Your PS3 is toast. Take it back to the store. My original PS3 started doing that 2 weeks after I had purchased it, about 5 years ago. I took it back to Best Buy and walked out with a new one within 5 minutes, and haven't had that problem since.
 
yea ive been playin since i got the last update installed and all worked fine... washed the BDisc with zalo and water then dryed it before i put it back in....
 
I have the fat 60gb thing the one that says has less ylod / errors...... :/ got it for many years ago dont remember how old it its :(
 
"your PS3 is toast"

mmm..... not the best words you could hear when you're just settling down for a 4 hr GT5 session.

Gutted for you mate, how old is it?
 
well, then you can at least be happy it last that long. if your ps3 is that old, mby it´s time for a new, smaller, soften one :/
 
lol i love the one i have now but yea maybe its time for a new one, know my wallet wont love a new one much as I would tho.. :/

Edit: dont know how old it its.. guess 3-4-5 years? time flyes by lol maybe not feels like I've had it for like 10 years
 
didn´t want to be sarcastic or so. some people i know had ylod or other errors right after the warranty was over, so i think you were quite lucky having the good old 60gig for about 6 years
 
yea we had some great time together lol everythings got an end right? :P
 
things have to get worse before they get better, right? + an end is always a new beginning :)

do you got some kind of cleaning disc? mby the laser is just dusty.
 
True! lol
Dont have a cleaning disc but I will give it a try didnt thought of that.. I blew inside the thing tho all the dust came out xD
 
Back