Help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 12 comments
  • 736 views
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
I was just checking my icd after a few races, and i see a bentle speed 8, a cae i wanted since i bought tye game. The problem is, i dont have the mobey for it, abd jt dont have anought time for a enduro, and i have no remote race friends. Can i do anything besides selling cars, which i will certainly not do?
 
I was just checking my icd after a few races, and i see a bentle speed 8, a cae i wanted since i bought tye game. The problem is, i dont have the mobey for it, abd jt dont have anought time for a enduro, and i have no remote race friends. Can i do anything besides selling cars, which i will certainly not do?

dont drink and drive:tup:
 
Tonnie073
I was just checking my icd after a few races, and i see a bentle speed 8, a cae i wanted since i bought tye game. The problem is, i dont have the mobey for it, abd jt dont have anought time for a enduro, and i have no remote race friends. Can i do anything besides selling cars, which i will certainly not do?

How much are you short of ? Do some champion ships or like the wind , anything that excepts a X2010 that rewards big money , goodluck :)
 
Alex 3074
How much are you short of ? Do some champion ships or like the wind , anything that excepts a X2010 that rewards big money , goodluck :)

Wont work, it will dissapear after one race and i need about 2.5 mill
 
Then just wait untill online is back. That's what I did, there's a BMW McLaren in my UCd for a week and I waited to do some Remote Races. Still need about 2.8 million. Sooner or later you'll get to it to.
 
Tonnie073
Wont work, it will dissapear after one race and i need about 2.5 mill

Oh no is it in the bottom six then ? Erm........ Ok if you can wait for a few days , I have trades set fir 5-6 days once we get back on which should be shortly , I can send you a birhtday ticket for that year . Or you can make a dummy account and get the ticket that way ?
 
Or wait for online and do Remote Races, much easier really.
 
Alex 3074
Oh no is it in the bottom six then ? Erm........ Ok if you can wait for a few days , I have trades set fir 5-6 days once we get back on which should be shortly , I can send you a birhtday ticket for that year . Or you can make a dummy account and get the ticket that way ?

I can make a account, but no psn since its still offlibe. That wobt matter cause i still have all my trades left
 
Tonnie073
I can make a account, but no psn since its still offlibe. That wobt matter cause i still have all my trades left

Yeah make the account mate psn should be with us shortly ( hopefully ) ;)
 
I was just checking my icd after a few races, and i see a bentle speed 8, a cae i wanted since i bought tye game. The problem is, i dont have the mobey for it, abd jt dont have anought time for a enduro, and i have no remote race friends. Can i do anything besides selling cars, which i will certainly not do?

Need help? Type slower...💡
 
Back