Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fLaVaOnE
  • 7 comments
  • 396 views
Messages
10
I know that this might seem a dumb question, but does anybody know which country the Mini Cooper 1.3i is from?

Thanks
 
Yes. Mini is owned by BMW. Which actually makes it German.
 
That would be the current Mini. ;) He referred to the old 1.3i, which is in fact from the UK.
 
Originally posted by Sage
That would be the current Mini. ;) He referred to the old 1.3i, which is in fact from the UK.

Ooohh. My mistake :O

I thought they had always been owned by BMW.
 
I knew it was from the UK, but the Mini Cooper 1.3i got discontinued in 2000 and was recently bought by some other company to mass produce the car again. I was just making sure cause I'm making a new GT3 game save with all my cars in the garage in the order of Country of origin and in alphabetical order. I wasn't sure wheather I should place the Mini Cooper 1.3i in UK or Germany. Thanks guys for your help!:D
 
isn't this in the wrong forum?

shouldn't it be in "Cars in General"?

flavaone- good saying in your sig. 50 :)
 
Back