Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-Tech Racing
  • 4 comments
  • 365 views
Messages
23
My ps3 got the YLOD and I lost everything. I was lvl 30 on aspec and lvl 39 on b spec oh the hours I put in. I dot get to play much as I have a 6 month old. And only get on on a sat nite sometimes weds

If anybody has got any spare unloved cars or such they don't want that would be much appreciated

Cheers peeps
 
I can't really send anything, but if you add me I can share x2010 ect.... to help you get started again.
 
Same here get yourself a usb stick and learn how to save to it. I have 6 decent cars up for share at the moment you can boorow to do the seasonals and earn $$$.
When i get a free trade day i will send you a nice car if you let me know your preference. Get your B-Spec drivers up for share and i will race them for you when im on 4 days off from work.
 
Thanks peeps. What does the sharing thing do I used to share mine but never knew what it did
 
You go to (for example) my profile and click on the car you want to borrow then use it in either b-spec, a-spec or seasonal races to earn you money it saves you buying the car and can (if your a reasonable driver) earn you plenty of money.
 
Back