help!!!

• Thread starter fast_4sho
  • 21 comments
make sure all your connections are secure and if that doesnt work try putting the end of teh usb thats in your ps2 into your computer and vice versa every time mine has said that i swapped them around and it worked for me!

nope. Do U have your mem card in slot 1 of the ps2? If your transfering gamesaves, U need the mem card in slot 1. If your trying to send a codesave to the AR2 dongle then I guess that should be in slot 1.

still nothing.............................angering me........................hulk smash x port.............hulk destroy puny x port rrrrrrrrraaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh hulk is strongest

U can try that, but it's more likely that the problem is at your end, either with the installation, or connections. Have U tried removing the software from your PC and reinstalling it?

Originally posted by fast_4sho
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i am an idiot i did not put the cd in the ps2 do'h:banghead: :banghead:

Dont worry man, it happens to everyone. That's nothing to what I did when I got this computer. I was playing a game that came with it. I stopped and took it out and the screen went all pixelated. I was on the phone for 4 hours with the technical support people. They kept telling me to call this person, and they would tell me to call another person. Then I was on hold for a long time. All that to find out I had put the disc into the wrong drive :lol:...

i spent about an hour panicking when i first got my x-port because i didn't know you had to put a disc in the ps2...i never could find anything in the book that comes with it saying anything about putting a cd in the console...:irked:

Back