Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dinamix
  • 5 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
106
United Kingdom
Bournemouth UK
At first I thought this problem was down to copying tunes and not having right settings but what is happening is with any car I Choose from my garage for any race, the car will not go past 3rd gear, it is like all the settings are wrong, they are not of course, I don't know if it is a fault in the controller causing this or what but would anyone know what might have gone wrong, it has only been happening in the past week.
 
Do you want to drive automatic transmission but have the setting at manual transmission?

The rolling start usually has the car in 3rd gear. I've never heard of not being able to shift in GT5

The only other thing i can think of is a remapped controller in the main settings or button malfunction, but this assumes you drive manual.
 
Try looking at those things Third Reign mentioned. - I think the "standard" gear-change-buttons are L2 and R2, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
 
What exactly do you mean by "the car will not go past 3rd gear"

Do you mean you can't get to the rev limiter, or the gear box simply wont react to your input on whatever controller you're using
 
Thanks everyone.

Yes, from a rolling start in first it will get up to 130mp say and I can see it is stuck in third.

Could be one of he things mentioned above, don't think it is the controller because I have used different ones.

I'll have another go tomorrow and report back.
 
Was somehow switched to MT so all sorted now.
 
Back