Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftK7
  • 4 comments
  • 696 views
Messages
49
United States
California
Messages
DriftK7
Hey guys, I really need help in drifting. So yeah, I know how to tune the right way and what car to use, but I don't know what buttons to use. Can someone, teach me the buttons to use like: at the entrance of the corner tap break, then tap ebrake, then accelerate and counter steer -> what I use. so yeah is that the right way or am I doing something wrong, if so please explain how thanks (:
 
Watching it right now. Keiichi is awesome!
 
Once you do 2 or 3 successful drifts then it's easy. I caught on to it very fast when I got GT5.
I'm now doing some drifting with my wheel and it makes it more fun for me. I don't use the E-brake when drifting with my wheel though, but I do with my DS3 most of the time.

You mostly need to know:
Where to initiate the drift
How to use the throttle during the drift
How to maintain the slide with precise steering
How to exit the drift nicely

Some of my cars weren't tuned for drifting and still aren't, but I do feel a little difference when I used a tuned car.
 
Is there a video that I can watch for that?
Edit: I dont know any of those o.o and dont know how to do so.
 
Back