Help?

Messages
252
United States
Hollywood, CA
Messages
pauloofthelight and HeXaDoN
Messages
Brevange
I just found the borrowing glitch app and it works great! My friend recently stopped playing GT5, so I need someone to post cars often. Can anyone add me that has a lot of cars to put cars on borrow so I can use the permanent borrow glitch on them. And if you can add me and do that please try to change the cars as often as you can please so I can get some cars. I would very much appreciate it for your understanding. And I would try to give the person stuff back as much as I can to show that I really appreciate you guys using your time for me.
 
Last edited:
I just found the borrowing glitch app... Can anyone add me that has a lot of cars put cars on borrow so I can steal them. And if you can add me and do that please change the cars everyday please so I can get the amount of cars I need.

An awful lot of demanding, all while offering absolutely nothing. Good luck on your quest.
 
You can try the marketplace. There's already a thread in there about hybrid trading.
 
An awful lot of demanding, all while offering absolutely nothing. Good luck on your quest.

I agree with Rayzah. You need an attitude adjustment before you will get anything from any of the veterans.

You need to go here and read this very carefully:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136583

Only humbleness and respect are going to get you anything. I don't understand why you think you can come here with that kind of attitude and expect anyone to let you steal their cars.
 
I agree with Rayzah. You need an attitude adjustment before you will get anything from any of the veterans.

You need to go here and read this very carefully:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136583

Only humbleness and respect are going to get you anything. I don't understand why you think you can come here with that kind of attitude and expect anyone to let you steal their cars.
I edited it, and thanks for letting me know that I sounded kind of rude, it's just because I am ESL level 3. Sorry for my rudeness and it will never happen again.
 
Back