Help!

• Thread starter Ioannes
  • 4 comments
Canada
Kamloops BC
Ioannes_toast
I have had no luck with any of the cars given by other users to beat the European Hot Hatch Seasonal Event for this season. I am in Canada and using an NTSC PS3. Can anyone recommend a good car to beat these? I find the seasonal events overall very challenging for a beginner user, which I am. I played the game to level 40 the second time around, after a power surge fried my last save game at level 40. I haven't beaten the game completely, but am close. Can anyone give me an idea as to where I can find some winning cars for the events? I have tried almost every suggestion on the boards and can't get past 11th place in the races. :grumpy: I just want to beat the seasonal events as the online dealership doles the cars out. It is simply too difficult to beat these events unless one is an expert. Are there any resources I can check out for free? I am on a very restricted income and do not have any strategy guides other than Game FAQs. Anyway any help is greatly appreciated.

Go on youtube on go type in oinkoink83 and look at his video it is very helpful
He is oink83 on here

put the type 72 lotus elise tune from Praiano on either the type 72 or the 96 elise from the new car dealer. Be careful at top gear test track though, I kept getting penalties because the car turns so well. Tip for that race: don't let off the gas at the turn before Chicago, it says 2nd gear, but you can make the dog-leg flat out in 3rd

I used the Ruf 3400s with a tune from the Ripper Tuning Garage , at full pp you should have no trouble . If you don't have the car send me a FR and I'll put it up on share.

Back