Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Winha78
  • 7 comments
  • 909 views
Messages
7
Finland
Finland
The best gr.4 car to drive these competitions

  1. 25.04. klo 19:00, Tsukuba Circuit
  2. 09.05. klo 19:00, Mount Panorama
  3. 16.05. klo 19:00, Dragon Trail
  4. 23.05. klo 19:00, Alsage Village
  5. 30.05. klo 19:00, Lago Maggiore
  6. 06.06. klo 19:00, Nurburgring GP
  7. 13.06. klo 19:00, Interlagos GP
  8. 20.06. klo 19:00, Suzuka GP
 
With BoP or none?
With BoP
1. 86/4C
2. RC F/Huracan/Atenza
3. Huracan/Atenza/GT-R
4. Huracan/Atenza
5. Huracan/Atenza/RC F
6. Huracan/Atenza
7. Atenza
8. I forgot the best cars for that track
 
BoP=off Power limit= 500bhb. Minimum weight=950kg and i must drive some car all 8 tracks
 
Ahh I'm not sure if that's the case. My best best will be the Huracan because of its 4WD and mid-engine configuration
 
Personally I think the Genesis or the Vantage are the most versatile cars in the Gr.4 class. They might not be the fastest for each specific track, but I find that they go well with my driving style and are incredibly stable and predictable. You might try a MR car for the more twisty tracks and shave a few tenths off your times, but if I had to use the same car for all tracks I'd pick the Genesis.

I do like the Huracan a lot but it's more difficult for me to trail brake in it without sliding so I lose time, but probably just because I don't practice with it often.
 
I don't like the Huracan either, or any 4WD Gr. 4 for that matter, but if I have to look objectively at their pace, they're definitely the ones to pick. I can see why, too. And another advantage is that at standing starts 4WD cars will always dominate.

The Vantage's cornering speeds are a bit below average, tbh, but makes up for it with amazing straight line speed. But with all the cars running the same spec I'm not sure how it'll be affected. The Genesis is bang right at the middle of the Gr. 4 class, so maybe it'll fare better with all cars running the same spec
 
I don't like the Huracan either, or any 4WD Gr. 4 for that matter, but if I have to look objectively at their pace, they're definitely the ones to pick. I can see why, too. And another advantage is that at standing starts 4WD cars will always dominate.

The Vantage's cornering speeds are a bit below average, tbh, but makes up for it with amazing straight line speed. But with all the cars running the same spec I'm not sure how it'll be affected. The Genesis is bang right at the middle of the Gr. 4 class, so maybe it'll fare better with all cars running the same spec

Very true. I forgot we were talking about BoP off. I'm used to BoP on and no tuning. Different conditions might call for a different car.

Another honorable mention: The Viper.
 
Use the Megane and just wreck everybody off :lol:

Seriously, I think if you need to use the same car for every race I‘d use the 86 or GTR; both not the fastest but good through corners (86) or stable and easy to drive (GTR)
 
Back