Help!

• Thread starter Biggles
  • 8 comments
Simcoeace
Ok I got EPR a few weeks ago & I've driven a bit in Free Racing mode & started Enthusia mode. Now when I go to the Search for a car screen it comes up with No cars found under these categories for everything! WTF am I doing wrong? :dunce:

Thank you!

Biggles, maybe you have selected some search criteria that don't match any of the "so far" available cars.

If you want a bit of advice, I suggest you start out doing the "Driving Revolution Levels".

Biggles, maybe you have selected some search criteria that don't match any of the "so far" available cars.

I understand the way it's supposed to work, but I can't seem to bring up any cars!

When I started playing, it seems to me that in Free Race & Time Attack mode there were a number of cars available to race. Now I can't find any. In Enthusia mode I started with the Beetle & unlocked a few more cars.

It's obvious that it has something to do with the way I'm cycling thru the Search menu, but I'm @#$*&! if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any suggestions? :dunce:

List all the cars you know are there, and the criteria you're using (not just what you changed).

YOu might have accidentally put something you didn't mean to.

When you bring up the Search Cars screen, I'm assuming that when you highlight the various categories it should list the cars available in that category. When I cycle through the various categories, I come up with the

No cars found under these categories

for everything I input.

However, when I started playing, I obviously did access a variety of cars of different sorts, but now I can't! :confused:

In the Freerace or Time Attack modes, how many cars are meant to be available at the beginning of the game?

Check that you don't have anything selected in any of the possible search options.

as an example, If you're beggining, you don't have any "R" class cars unlocked. But if you select "R" class cars in the Class section, the game will list only cars from that class.

And it will tell you that there are "No cars found under these categories"

So, check all the search options. Besides the ones you see normally (car maker, country, class, etc.), there are others you can use if you press R1 (or R2), L1(or L2, I'm not sure).

Unselect anything you have selected previoulsy, so the game will show all cars available so far, diregarding their class, drivetrain, country, maker, whatever ...

Hope this helps ...

Back