helpful flash app I made

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keerf
  • 14 comments
  • 1,093 views
Messages
103
I got bored yesterday so I started making this for my own use, just enter the lap that the first pit fell on and then hit the black button. If you find it useful, let me know. If you can do the math in your head unlike myself I don't care.

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=estimator4ei.swf

and it's for flash 8, go get the latest version!
 
I can do the math myself, but usually I don't want to have to sit there and work it out mid race so if I sit there and race with my lap top beside me, then enter the lap I first pit then saves me the trouble of some extra thoughts. Simple and small but handy, nice
 
<_Spike_>
I can do the math myself, but usually I don't want to have to sit there and work it out mid race so if I sit there and race with my lap top beside me, then enter the lap I first pit then saves me the trouble of some extra thoughts. Simple and small but handy, nice

thank you.
 
Although the chances are slim that i will use it much, that's a neat little tool. my computer is too far away from my PS2. Does this work on a PDA, however?
 
The 5 second penalty used to bother me for some of the Hard races but not so much anymore. I find on the ice tracks if you swing the ass of the car into the wall you can usually avoid the penalty, that or ride the wall around some of the turns will help out.
 
Cool. Would&#180;ve been handy six months ago...:)
 
un_peacekeeper
Although the chances are slim that i will use it much, that's a neat little tool. my computer is too far away from my PS2. Does this work on a PDA, however?


It may work on a PDA, however I'm not sure how many PDAs can have the flash player installed.


whatupdet
The 5 second penalty used to bother me for some of the Hard races but not so much anymore. I find on the ice tracks if you swing the ass of the car into the wall you can usually avoid the penalty, that or ride the wall around some of the turns will help out.

wrong thread, no?
 
whatupdet
The 5 second penalty used to bother me for some of the Hard races but not so much anymore. I find on the ice tracks if you swing the ass of the car into the wall you can usually avoid the penalty, that or ride the wall around some of the turns will help out.

Yeah :)
 
Thanks for the feedback guys, I've also been wondering what other mathematical functions Flash could accomplish for GT players.
Any ideas?

Yes, I am bored.
 
Thanks for taking the time to create this tool, and thanks for thinking of others here at GT Planet and sharing with us.
 
Keerf
Thanks for the feedback guys, I've also been wondering what other mathematical functions Flash could accomplish for GT players.
Any ideas?

Yes, I am bored.

If you're that bored try some OLR events, there are many of them going on in the OLR forum.

(Don't have any opinion on your app since I block flash apps on my PC)
 
Back