Here, have a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd 4 holden spd

(Banned)
GTP_nd4holdenspd
No, another PSN: nd4holdenspd
A long long time ago, (not in a galxy far away), I did something similar, but now comes the feel bad:guilty: story of the year, the little AI that couldn't (get past the first corner). I was racing the Costi di Amalfi rally (easy) (reverse) in my Hennessey Viper wannabe Viper, naturally the car was so quick that I couldn't slow down at the start in time before hitting AI and getting penalty. So this made me angry and I started ramming the slow idiota. At the first corner I like forgot to slow down and stuff after ramming him and hit the wall. Now here comes the funny part, he was in such a position that when I reversed I hit him and rammed him so that his nose was up against the inside wall of the incredibly tight hairpin. He now spends the rest of the lap reversing and hitting the wall again going absolutely nowhere. The second lap I come around I ram him at over 300km/hr. I go about 5m up in the air and he goes flying off into another wall (I was only trying to help) so whats he do. He runs straight back into the inside wall and keeps doing what he was doing for the rest of the race, he was still there when I finished. He had actually started going backwards on track.

What the? I thought that this error was corrected for the game. Even in GT3 this happens (FGT at Monaco/Cote d'Azur), but this is unprecedented.

I laugh, but with a worried tone.

I'm confused. You did something similar to what a long time ago?

I dont see the point entering a car with buttloads of power, not being able to control it, and then sitting there ramming the Ai into a wall because all a sudden you get a penalty for not being able to keep things under control. It sounds like you need more practice.

I'm confused. You did something similar to what a long time ago?

I dont see the point entering a car with buttloads of power, not being able to control it, and then sitting there ramming the Ai into a wall because all a sudden you get a penalty for not being able to keep things under control. It sounds like you need more practice.

Ok, here's what I do, I modify a car, then I race it at Costi di amalfi for some quick cash so I can race whatever car I have almost regardless of how quick it is,you got to learn to drive for pleasure man not race for competition, so I didn't race for a close and hard race, I drive it coz I wanna drive the car and get some cash on the side, why not? What I did long ago was ram a car and make him sit at that corner for ages but he got away, this one didn't lol. If you don't think ramming the AI every once in a while is funny then you are sad. Oh, and don't insult my driving, of course I can control it, but from the rolling start the computer accelerated me and just as it let me start I was already hitting him, come on man, think about it:dunce: You get what's comin' to ya for saying insulting things when there's no need.

I've done similar only once before. On Real Circuit Tours at Suzuka, the final S turn, I put the brakes on too late using the Toyota 7. I rammed the R89C into those tire barriers and it was stuck there for the rest of the race. :crazy: This was accidental though.

The apocalypse is nigh!

In all seriousness, though, I realize that PD still programs the A.I. as they did in GT2, it is just a bit more advanced. Wonder what GT5 is like, then.

I never encountered such, other than the 1000 Miles! bug.

The apocalypse is nigh!

In all seriousness, though, I realize that PD still programs the A.I. as they did in GT2, it is just a bit more advanced. Wonder what GT5 is like, then.

I never encountered such, other than the 1000 Miles! bug.

Maybe you should try it sometime, I think it's hilariously funny, It's like you knock them stupid or something. I didn't do it to win cause I'm slow, cause I'm not. I do it for a laugh.:)

Ok, here's what I do, I modify a car, then I race it at Costi di amalfi for some quick cash so I can race whatever car I have almost regardless of how quick it is,you got to learn to drive for pleasure man not race for competition, so I didn't race for a close and hard race, I drive it coz I wanna drive the car and get some cash on the side, why not? What I did long ago was ram a car and make him sit at that corner for ages but he got away, this one didn't lol. If you don't think ramming the AI every once in a while is funny then you are sad. Oh, and don't insult my driving, of course I can control it, but from the rolling start the computer accelerated me and just as it let me start I was already hitting him, come on man, think about it:dunce: You get what's comin' to ya for saying insulting things when there's no need.

Hey take it easy man...i wasn't insulting you at all. I just think that sort of driving is a waste of time, but it's your game, is it not? Enjoy yourself, ignore me if you have to, and i'll leave you alone now. :)

Hey take it easy man...i wasn't insulting you at all. I just think that sort of driving is a waste of time, but it's your game, is it not? Enjoy yourself, ignore me if you have to, and i'll leave you alone now. :)

OK, you're entitled to your opinion, but that means you don't get to drive ALL the cars you do unless you do it for a meager amount of money, either way. I am an absolute car nut so I go around buying all the cars I don't have and might want just to drive them, I love cars.

Maybe you should try it sometime, I think it's hilariously funny, It's like you knock them stupid or something. I didn't do it to win cause I'm slow, cause I'm not. I do it for a laugh.:)

Try going reverse on the test course with a stock Dodge Ram in arcade difficulty set to -10, and watch those Fiat 500's and Subaru 360's take off. :lol:

Great. well i'm glad you guys have found your niche. :)

Oh and i got 2 words for ya'll:

Mario

Kart​

:lol:

Leave the real driving to those who can handle it! :yuck:

Try going reverse on the test course with a stock Dodge Ram in arcade difficulty set to -10, and watch those Fiat 500's and Subaru 360's take off. :lol:

There is a video on Youtube entitled "Hemi Rage" that shows that on Nurburgring XD. Oh, and Parnelli... What's wrong with Mario Kart??!!

Great. well i'm glad you guys have found your niche. :)

Oh and i got 2 words for ya'll:

Mario

Kart​

:lol:

Leave the real driving to those who can handle it! :yuck:

Yes, Mario Kart is much fun for that, or any game with big-time damage (that isn't Forza or another GT game).

Yeah, but games like that are meant to be like that, GT4 isn't, but you can do it anyway and that's why it's funny, it's meant to be realistic but you can send cars flying.

Try going the wrong way round on GPL. THAT's funny. Especially when you meet a car coming the other way right on the brow of the hill on the main straight at Kyalami. I went into orbit, on fire, with no wheels. Graham Hill wasn't too happy though :)

Well i dont think it's funny. I dont think it's fair. :grumpy: Think of the poor guy you sent flying...he's got a life, a whole support system of people behind him in his pit crew...👎 probly has kids and a wife...and look what you did! :yuck: 👎:grumpy: Have a laugh indeed.

Well i dont think it's funny. I dont think it's fair. :grumpy: Think of the poor guy you sent flying...he's got a life, a whole support system of people behind him in his pit crew...👎 probly has kids and a wife...and look what you did! :yuck: 👎:grumpy: Have a laugh indeed.

For a video game... I really don't know. Probably has PD's support...

I think his entire life revolves around computer code, besides, I only ever do it to cars I don't love,serves them right for driving something dodgy.
I also just tried the Test Course in a Dodge Ram at -10 difficulty and man that IS funny. The first guy hit the guy behind him and still travelled 200m in the wrong direction lol. I also tried just sitting in their road and make them hit me, the result? Imagine a baby trying to punch a sumo wrestler.

I think his entire life revolves around computer code, besides, I only ever do it to cars I don't love,serves them right for driving something dodgy.

Right but you're the one entering a Viper in an "easy" rally! :yuck:

I also just tried the Test Course in a Dodge Ram at -10 difficulty and man that IS funny. The first guy hit the guy behind him and still travelled 200m in the wrong direction lol. I also tried just sitting in their road and make them hit me, the result? Imagine a baby trying to punch a sumo wrestler.

*snore*

Can we stick to the point of this forum and discuss "race" reports?
A paragraph decribing how you rammed a car off track isn't funny and isn't a race report, and as such this thread should be locked. 👎

Can I suggest you take a look through some of these threads to get an idea of what we like to see posted in here? ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90149
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93583
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61239
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79062

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back