Heres a question for everyone, who about more cars in races???

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 18 comments
  • 849 views
Messages
3,315
I hope we get to race against more cars, like 12 at least would be great, 26 would be even better. :o
 
I mean its really boring passing the same cars over and over and over again. RIGHT??!!
 
you know having more cars on the track makes it more interesting, more like f1, and speaking of formula 1, i noticed you in previous posts mentioning something about you'r cars and lately about the jaguar xj 12, and i started wondering are you a race driver who got money on hand and nothing to do, except messing with us or are you just pulling our leg!! :eek:
 
i think 12 would be good but then on some tracks it might be a little to crowded.
 
It would not be to crowded, may be on speedway but everyother track can handle it, well we'll see what happens with the new game. :sleep:
 
The Super Speedway always has intense races when the cars are pretty evenly matched! I wouldn't mind it if there were about 12 F1's racing side-by-side and nose-to-tail for about 50 laps, would you?? :p
 
I think there should be 9 opponents.
More opponents costs too much power of the playstation, so the game couldn't be as large as it is now.
 
What happened to my thread its got an arrow and what does that mean??? Oh yeah I think PS2 can handle up to 12 cars I hope! :sleep:
 
Originally posted by f1king
What happened to my thread its got an arrow and what does that mean??? Oh yeah I think PS2 can handle up to 12 cars I hope! :sleep:

It got moved to another forum, the GTConcept forum.
 
9 opponent cars, and yourself = 10 cars, and i think that would be good enough for the meantime. :)
 
Originally posted by captainkirk
The Super Speedway always has intense races when the cars are pretty evenly matched! I wouldn't mind it if there were about 12 F1's racing side-by-side and nose-to-tail for about 50 laps, would you?? :p
Same here. :cool: :cool: and :cool:
 
Originally posted by secretghost007
i think 12 would be good but then on some tracks it might be a little to crowded.
Motorsports land would have some problems. :eek:
 
I'd love to see more cars but suspect that many more would adversely affect the graphics standard - I'd like to see ten - twenty six would be interesting (especially on superspeedway!), but no chance, I suspect...
 
Well if it gets crowded you just bump your way to the front.
 
I would love to race more than just the standard 5 people like it is now. Makes it alittle more interesting racing more people.
 
it would be cool to have more cars in the races :D
 
It wouldn't be such a big deal if the AI was decent.
 
Back