Here's All 53 Achievements You'll Race For in Forza Horizon 5

I'm not much of an achievement guy myself, but as the expansions come out I'll go for the 1k Gamerscore and the rest to fill up my Forza Hub score. :cheers:

I see the resident PG prequel memer is back with those “A Forza Edition to my Collection” and “I Have the High Ground” achievements

Last edited:
I'm not much of an achievement guy myself, but as the expansions come out I'll go for the 1k Gamerscore and the rest to fill up my Forza Hub score. :cheers:
Hate to bear bad news but Forza Hub rewards are being scrapped.

You cant earn any more points in games going forward, and the only games that seem to pay out rewards each week now are FM7 and FH4, at least for the time being until they stop altogether. Which is ironic as they are the only 2 where credits/cars arent difficult to get...

I still boot up FM5 and FM6, FH2 and FH3 each week hoping for rewards, but nada nil nothing 😥

Hate to bear bad news but Forza Hub rewards are being scrapped.

You cant earn any more points in games going forward, and the only games that seem to pay out rewards each week now are FM7 and FH4, at least for the time being until they stop altogether. Which is ironic as they are the only 2 where credits/cars arent difficult to get...

I still boot up FM5 and FM6, FH2 and FH3 each week hoping for rewards, but nada nil nothing 😥
They are due to stop mid 2022, and something will replace the system for Horizon 5... we just don't know what the "curated loyalty rewards for Forza veterans" will look like yet.

also are you sure about FH3 having stopped? I'm pretty certain I got a reward last week...

P.S. no need to boot up Forza games weekly for the rewards. I didn't boot FH3 for over a year, but when I loaded it I just got this huge list of reward messages to work through. All money was still able to be received even for messages more than a year old.

Last edited:
They are due to stop mid 2022, and something will replace the system for Horizon 5... we just don't know what the "curated loyalty rewards for Forza veterans" will look like yet.

also are you sure about FH3 having stopped? I'm pretty certain I got a reward last week...

P.S. no need to boot up Forza games weekly for the rewards. I didn't boot FH3 for over a year, but when I loaded it I just got this huge list of reward messages to work through. All money was still able to be received even for messages more than a year old.
When I booted up FM7,I got messages/rewards from 2018. :lol:

Back