Ok so I got this idea the other day and wanted to share it with everyone.
A performance parts shop. It would a shop that would sell tuning parts that you could purchase for your favorite cars. Im thinking something similar to sites like Bulletproof Automotive and Evasive Motorsports where you can shop for lots of upgrades for your car from turbos to body kits. They could have it on the side along with the Seasonal Events and Online Shop. You could choose a car from your garage and then go to the tuners shop and it would display parts for that car. I know I would love to put a Mugen hardtop or Spoon hood on my S2000. The shop could be constantly updated with new parts. I think this would be good for online races where people like to show off their rides as well, more variety in cars. You would pay with in-game credits of course.
What does everyone think?
A performance parts shop. It would a shop that would sell tuning parts that you could purchase for your favorite cars. Im thinking something similar to sites like Bulletproof Automotive and Evasive Motorsports where you can shop for lots of upgrades for your car from turbos to body kits. They could have it on the side along with the Seasonal Events and Online Shop. You could choose a car from your garage and then go to the tuners shop and it would display parts for that car. I know I would love to put a Mugen hardtop or Spoon hood on my S2000. The shop could be constantly updated with new parts. I think this would be good for online races where people like to show off their rides as well, more variety in cars. You would pay with in-game credits of course.
What does everyone think?