Here's How GT Sport's Demo Will Give You a Head Start

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 36 comments
  • 7,626 views
Everything is seemingly under maintenance.
That'll be because it's not going to be turned on for another 14 hours.
 
The Miles currency isn’t used only to upgrade your car but also unlock specific stuff like stickers for the livery editor +++
 
Any idea if the 1MM transferable stacks with the 1MM from the Limited Edition?
 
Well I'll be play demo soon as starts and have the time to do, but won't be buying game till after xmas as guaranteed be few bugs still to iron out and updates along the way as well. Wonder how many people be outside game shops early on the 18th to get there copy if not pre-ordered it...
 
The demo finally appear on Thai PS Store but when I press the item the message "This content cannot be selected at this time"
With my speed at this rate I'll probably got to play tomorrow morning and only have two days with it and it already 3 PM here.
****ing hell,PS Asia handled this demo very poorly with no preload for a 43 GB demo what were they thinking are we all have 1 Gbits internet for something!?
So much for my head start...
 
Are you a PS Plus member, only PS+ can download and play early. I already have 5 hours playtime ;)
 
Back