Here's something different

Messages
61
Messages
mr_brookenstein
I'm a long time gt fan, but, started to lose interest in GT5, B Spec bob doing my nut in, A spec races impossible to win etc, then I find this site, A spec races are being won because of shared experiences and setups, Bob can now be left on his own and win, in short PD should promote this site because you guys make it worth playing. Thanks 👍
 
yeah what mr.brookenstein said.kudos.
 
In my experience, GT has always been what you made of it. After GT4 I bought an Xbox 360 and started my Forza phase...but it is because of this very community that I bought GT5 and am very satisfied. These are a great bunch of people and really make this game worth it. Kudos to you for also realizing this. Use these forums well.
 
I have to agree with you there OP this site has been a great help for car set up's and all round info.
 
This site kept the wait bearable after i got my PS3 and prologue, presuming that the full game would follow shortly. The Marketplace has also been helpful to me in getting some cars i really want. Anyone who google's Gran Turismo finds gtplanet quite high up anyway.
 
Back