Here's the Complete Forza Motorsport 7 Achievement List

Thanks mucho! I'll be able to see which achievement I need to get 1,000 G to cap the achievements of my Forza Hub section on FM7! Definitely going for 700 cars and Tier 8 collector.

NOT THIS ACHIEVEMENT AGAIN !!!
:banghead: :drool:

Is that seriously only worth 15 Gamerscore or whatever the points are called? I mean I haven't cared about the little number next to my name in a while, but that seems like a lot to ask for peanuts :lol:

I had to scan it to make sure there was both night and rain in the game. There are, I don't know if we can have rainy night racing, however.

I only got FM6 a little over a month ago, and then FM5 with the Gold promotion. I shouldn't be tempted by FM7 so soon, but I am.

Not caring about achievements in general is pretty great.

I used to not care about achievements either until one day I got tired of spending my money on games and never finishing them. So now I make it a point to 100% every game I get from now on, and at least the majority of the achievements, if they exist. Plus, having additional challenges beyond the scope of the game is nice too.

But screw this Underdog achievement though. Too luck based and I care more about my sanity at the end of the day. Don't see myself ever getting it unless some freak miracle happens while getting the 300 laps in multiplayer achievement.

Latest Posts

Back