Here's Why You Shouldn't Ignore Your Girlfriend While Racing in VR

I was afraid it was going to show her cutting cables to it or breaking his equipment or something. That type of thing is never okay to do no matter what he did.

This however, is not only acceptable but probably the right thing to do :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure it's fun, but there's no way to look cool with that thing strapped to your face and a disembodied plastic steering wheel in your lap.

It only wouldn't look cool to someone who doesn't know how cool it is for the person wearing it

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more videos like this. :lol:

It only wouldn't look cool to someone who doesn't know how cool it is for the person wearing it

I've tried the VR thing and while it is indeed cool to experience it, there is just no way to look cool while wearing it. :lol:

Never thought I'd see Natalie Tran on GTP:lol:. While most of Youtube, IMO, is garbage, Natalie is one of the few bright spots. Funny, original and engaging with minimal profanity. Her channel is worth subscribing to!

All that video shows is that he has got his priorities straight.

And I would expect a female racer to do the same thing!

this is hilarious! That girl sure knows how to do trolling! :D

and this is the reason why I dont want VR on my head while my girl or friends around me! :D :dunce::gtpflag:

This girl out of boredom can't find herself a thing to do... I think there is nothing worse than a partner without its own interests and passions which she cannot take the time alone together and interferes with her other half because he likes to do something alone.

This girl out of boredom can't find herself a thing to do... I think there is nothing worse than a partner without its own interests and passions which she cannot take the time alone together and interferes with her other half because he likes to do something alone.
She's a comedian and the video is comedy.:odd:

I would of stopped playing at careless wishper lmfao:lol:

I blame noise cancelling closed headphones. There are reasons why I prefer the open headphone kind without noise cancellation... one of them is being more aware of your surroundings. The other is because the sound stage of open headphones lends itself better to positional audio.

I'm sure it's fun, but there's no way to look cool with that thing strapped to your face and a disembodied plastic steering wheel in your lap.

I've never seen someone using VR, never had interest.
After watching this video I'm definitely not interested in having that thing strapped to my forehead, regardless how immersive it makes things.

My 4K TV gets it done just fine.

XXI
I've never seen someone using VR, never had interest.
After watching this video I'm definitely not interested in having that thing strapped to my forehead, regardless how immersive it makes things.

My 4K TV gets it done just fine.
I always thought it was a bit of gimmick until I tried it at a VR place ($15 about hour) to see what it was like.

Absolutely ****ing unreal.

If only I didn't need to spend $800 on a VR headset and $2000 PC to use it...

Back