Hero - w/ Jet Li

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 38 comments
  • 1,786 views
The Hero story was brilliantly told i thought. Clever, not confusing (for me anyway). It was nice to see something different in a Hong-Kong "epic".

Best thing in all 3 of the mentioned films............ Ziyi Zhang, she's soo lovely!! :)
 
Could you explain what actually happened to me then please?

It seemed to me that everyone was killing everyone, and they all cam eback to life later on.
 
It was all a lie!

Nameless was telling him what he wanted to here so he could kill him (although he didnt).
 
555
It was all a lie!

Nameless was telling him what he wanted to here so he could kill him (although he didnt).
After the second "story", I was sick of it. Huge turnoff.
 
To interlectual? :sly: (is that the right spelling?? lol)
 
555
To interlectual? :sly:

I would just say that this type of movie is not for everyone. I found it pretty boring, I didn't really care much for the characters.
 
Ye i know what you mean. But the one thing i wouldnt have slagged Hero off for being was to confusing, its not hard to follow.
 
555
To interlectual? :sly: (is that the right spelling?? lol)
I don't know what you just called me, but :p it wasn't confusing. I just didn't care....... plus, I'm not the biggest fan of Jet Li, so that could've played a role.
 
Back