s13drifting
(Banned)
- 351
www.herosfire.tk, this is a link to a freinds band. they are pretty good. here are some lyrics of theirs. if you had not noticed the links are at the side but they are hidden.
Born To Be Silent,Dying To Be Heard
The Youth Is Onto Something Here
The sun sets on another sweatshop,but the injustice inside doesnt not stop
That's their life,that's all they know,they try to get out but there's no place to go
Could this be the anthem for the kids who know what's right?
I hope this song inflames you to fight the good fight
They'll try to keep the youth silent
They know we know the truth (chorus)
Our voices will reach the farthest distance
I wrote this song to be a symbol of resistance
I won't stand and watch the innocence die,we need a little U to the N to the ITY
I wonder how the little children cope,instead of dropping bombs we're dropping boxes of hope
Could this be the anthem for the kids who know what's right?
I hope this song inflames you to fight the good fight
(chorus)
We'll use our music to educate,and the world will be a better place
We'll play this song,we'll do what we can,i wanna make you understand
That this is the anthem for the kid who know what's right
I know this song will inflame you to fight the good fight
(chorus)
and here is a song that reminds me of blink 182 because of the stupid funny lyrics
Mr.Happy Anti-Cell Phone Guy
Brainwashing Consumers Is At An All Time High
Their dollar bills stack up so high
Their banks accounts are their measure of success
Those fat cat CEO's make me sick
It's time for us to stand up and protest
He's Mr. happy anti cell phone guy
He'll never sell out,he'll never buy (chorus)
He's Mr. happy anti cell phone
You can't change him,so don't even try!
NIKE,McDonalds,every company in fashion
Sony,Mercedes and Microsoft
They're all trying to take over the world
Let's show them we won't be bought!
(chorus)
They tried to buy us out,but we won't have it
They stole our money and our minds to fund their sick little habits
They trying to run our world,our freedom isnt free
If you feel the same way then sing along with me!
(chorus)
Born To Be Silent,Dying To Be Heard
The Youth Is Onto Something Here
The sun sets on another sweatshop,but the injustice inside doesnt not stop
That's their life,that's all they know,they try to get out but there's no place to go
Could this be the anthem for the kids who know what's right?
I hope this song inflames you to fight the good fight
They'll try to keep the youth silent
They know we know the truth (chorus)
Our voices will reach the farthest distance
I wrote this song to be a symbol of resistance
I won't stand and watch the innocence die,we need a little U to the N to the ITY
I wonder how the little children cope,instead of dropping bombs we're dropping boxes of hope
Could this be the anthem for the kids who know what's right?
I hope this song inflames you to fight the good fight
(chorus)
We'll use our music to educate,and the world will be a better place
We'll play this song,we'll do what we can,i wanna make you understand
That this is the anthem for the kid who know what's right
I know this song will inflame you to fight the good fight
(chorus)
and here is a song that reminds me of blink 182 because of the stupid funny lyrics
Mr.Happy Anti-Cell Phone Guy
Brainwashing Consumers Is At An All Time High
Their dollar bills stack up so high
Their banks accounts are their measure of success
Those fat cat CEO's make me sick
It's time for us to stand up and protest
He's Mr. happy anti cell phone guy
He'll never sell out,he'll never buy (chorus)
He's Mr. happy anti cell phone
You can't change him,so don't even try!
NIKE,McDonalds,every company in fashion
Sony,Mercedes and Microsoft
They're all trying to take over the world
Let's show them we won't be bought!
(chorus)
They tried to buy us out,but we won't have it
They stole our money and our minds to fund their sick little habits
They trying to run our world,our freedom isnt free
If you feel the same way then sing along with me!
(chorus)