hey a new FF club.....

• Thread starter treuno ss
  • 13 comments
hey everybody i want to make a FF club, and the only regulations are that you need a pic/video of your car.

must be FF stock but you can hybrid the cars, just tell me the aftermarket parts of the car. also these videos and pics. will be on my website for info on the FF team we are about to become before anyone is in the club you need to post the pics/video, parts list, and a name for our about to be team.

here is an example
name of car here
parts list here
picture here

Riiight...:confused:

bunny.jpg

i have a dc2 stock and modified!!!! its fast and very good if you know how to use it!!!! i was surprised on how its abilty where in driving!!!i dono, but thank god that the 92 integra GSR is coming t o gta4!!!! thats quite a shok on how it is so good of a car in real life!!!

Originally posted by Driftmasta
i have a dc2 stock and modified!!!! its fast and very good if you know how to use it!!!! i was surprised on how its abilty where in driving!!!i dono, but thank god that the 92 integra GSR is coming t o gta4!!!! thats quite a shok on how it is so good of a car in real life!!!

Yes!!!! I agree!!!! Entirely!!!!

gotta be one of the most confusing threads ever!!!

umm...
dont know if this is what you are after but:
fiat coupe turbo.
semi race suspension
race flywheel
chip.
bout 220hp.

Originally posted by Driftmasta

DC2? never heard of that...

Back