Hey any one that is good with avatars, could you do me a favor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter miata13B
  • 17 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
8,128
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Messages
Somebodyshootme
Hey I finally want to get a custom Avatar made, but don't know how exactly to do it. My life currently is so busy I don't really have the time to sit down and learn it. If anyone would be willing to help me out here and make one for me, I'll supply the photos and all?
 
I'd be more 'en happy to do it, provided that you don't want an animated avatar. ;) (In that case, it would be best to ask our animated GIF king, Pako)
 
Hoohum.

attachment.php


:D.

My avatar rules.
 
here ya go
vw.gif

6056541_image005.jpg

6056541_image009.jpg

12.jpg

gti_25_engine.jpg

gti_20ae_dashboard.jpg

gti_20ae_recaros.jpg

gti_20ae_badging.jpg


here are the pics I was looking for and would like
thank you if you help me out here :D
 
Well apparently I have been shutdown for the three ones I really wanted, but it was worth a shot :D. There is a minus mark on my name now :D
 
Hey cobraboy
 

Attachments

  • alphaavatar2.gif
    alphaavatar2.gif
    562 bytes · Views: 65
You can have your avatar with a little fade sequence between them but there is less of them because of quality/file size limits.
 
Alpha, that is sweet. The Avatar came out far better then I could have imagined. Thank you for putting some time and effort into something that I asked for. That is above and beyond what anyone is supposed to do. Thanks Alpha :D
 
Oh, I see... so everybody has to copy my rounded corners, huh? :p
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Alright, Alright I get your point now.

Wow, another avatar, does that mean you'll change your name, status and sig again?


[EDIT:]HAH! HE DID! HE CHANGED HIS SIG! What, a, retard.[/EDIT]
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Wow, another avatar, does that mean you'll change your name, status and sig again?


[EDIT:]HAH! HE DID! HE CHANGED HIS SIG! What, a, retard.[/EDIT]

I changed my avatar into the Ford Thing because I deleted the Viper one of my computer. Obviously I'm going to change my sig. I am Not a Retard.

[edit] Happy?
 
:lol:

Nice avatar Alpha...
 
Originally posted by Sage
Oh, I see... so everybody has to copy my rounded corners, huh? :p

I also added a shadow! - Your corners have a grey border that extends to the corners of the image not transparent!! :P
 
Back