Hey! :D

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 11 comments
Hello! I joined GTPlanet a couple of months ago. :D

• How did you find GTPlanet?
I have seen and known about GTPlanet, mainly when I looked up reviews, tunes, and news. It was mainly the top result, lets say if I put in GT5 (at the time) Drag Tune. I honestly don't know how or why I joined... :lol:
  • Where are you from?
I was born in Atlanta Georgia, then we moved to North Carolina, then Florida, and then back here to North Carolina (Same city) We missed it very much!
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Oh what a question! In 1999 or 2000 My dad got a PS2. OBVIOUSLY i didn't play it when In was like 2! :lol: He got GT3, when I played that for the first time I was amazed! Yet, now thinking about it, I don't remember the first time I played it... A few years later we picked up a Pelican wheel from Walmart, very nice quality... (sarcasm) Then I moved to GT4, that was AWESOME! But GT5 was the cheery on top! With new cars (with interiors), new tracks, ONLINE COMMUNITY!, and much more, this was truly awesome! I got GT5 2 Christmas's ago with my PS3. A year later (Since i got a PS3 at the end of the PS3's term..) Came out GT6. That was a bit of a improvement over GT5, but I think all of this stuff about sounds, tracks, and community feature will come out later on. So stop flooding the threads and wait! :lol: Also, GT6 is when I got GTPlanet (Well not on the same day). So now that I have racing series and Im part of an organization, GTPlanet has really helped me! Doing these series has improved my skills as a racer!
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
Yes, yes I do. (DFGT) Looking to upgrade to Fanatec
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy the following (My current PS3 games): GT5 (Don't really play that anymore... :(), NFS The Run, NFS Most Wanted (I got a Platinum on that! :D), NFS Rivals, GT6 (Anniversary Edition), DiRT3, F1 2012, NASCAR 2014, Tiger Woods PGA 14: The Masters Edition, MLB 2012 The Show, and StarWars 3: The Clone Wars.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Well I have been part of the site since February 10th 2014, and I am involved in the FGTA (link in my signature). This organization has improved my skills for sure! And it is all thanks to a data base hub on GTPlanet :D

Thanks for viewing guys and girls! :D

Yes, yes I do. (DFGT) Looking to upgrade to Fanatec

The Clubsport wheel base, Formula rim (throw in the snazzy BMW rim as well), CSR shifter set (the Clubsport one is MASSIVE) and Clubsport V2 pedals would be a very nice setup, but the high average failure rate (~40%) drove me away from them. I'm perfectly happy with my T500RS, even though Fanatec's stuff looks cooler.

Back