Hey everyone, could use some tips. (WoT Alert)

• Thread starter eXJaGGeD
  • 3 comments
eXJaGGeD
Hey all, I'm not really new to the drift scene as I use to drift on FM2, never got to play FM3 because my xbox crapped out on me a month before its release. :(

I just got a DFGT about a month ago and have been trying to get used to it while playing GT5:P but I couldn't really get the hang of it, until here recently I found out you can change the wheel settings(stupid me -_-) in options and have been getting comfortable with a 4 FFB, Power Assisted Steering off. And I don't think the Amateur/Proffesional/Simulation settings work for a DFGT, as they all feel the same to me. I do plan on getting a G27 Wheel soon though, as soon as I can get used to drifting with the DFGT that is.

I'd like to think I'm alright with the controller, as it is more beginner friendly then just jumping in with a wheel. :P

So I just need tips with the experienced wheel drifters on what are your preferred settings and what would be a good beginner car to use with the wheel? Some people online have told me to try an 86, but I have a hard time coming by one in the used cars.

If I somehow broke rules by posting this just lock it or yell at me. :P

Just practice grip racing for awhile till you got it down. But we have a new members thread sticked to the top of the forum.

A wheel is a very surreal experience if your not used to it. like the person above says just try gripping for a while, and get sued to the ffb on the wheel after a while it will become second nature and will be less awkward when sideways.

Back