Hey Gran Turismo fans and petrolheads alike!!

Philippines
Ayala Alabang
Mobius_Infinity
Hello all!!!, I've been visiting this site for sometime now and decided to sign up finally lol :)
  • How did you find GTPlanet? By searching through random Gran Turismo related videos and hits on google, was intrigued at the thought of gran turismo fans congregating in one site!
  • Where are you from? Philippines, south east Asia, yes we do play Gran Turismo here as well lol
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? 1997 on the advent of the Japanese Gran Turismo, my first playstation 1 game.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? Yes but not always, we don't have a dedicated gaming room FOR NOW, hence it's rather difficult to set up the steering wheel amidst house clutter.
  • What other games do you enjoy? I play all genres, Halo, Call of Duty, Ace Combat, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter to name a few.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? I'd really love to interact with other GT fans and talk automobile, also I'd like to find out great tunes on cars and maybe ask some tips from real world race car drivers( if there are any) as I am planning to enter real world racing. Cheers to GTplanet!! :cheers:

Back