Hey guys, help me with short cuts? are their short cuts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter randys
  • 26 comments
  • 2,290 views
Messages
653
Tsukua circuit and Nurburgring, the one lap version , the real long one that goes way the hell out there and takes like 7 or 8 minutes to do one lap...

are there ways to avoid going the full lap?
shortcuts?

are there shortcuts

not

are their shortcuts

early still, time is changing too
 
No.
 
They patched the short cut at tuskuba(howeve you spell it), and as far as the "Ring" its not called "the green hell" for nothing. Learn to love her.
 
Ive driven in Nurbur more than a hundred times and there is no short cuts unfortunately but you can cut the grass in some parts of the track. Best bit of the track is the long straight end because when you get to the end the wall stops you so I usually never stop to save some time.
 
What is your PSN screen name?

foogarwe1 i think, going on now to look :)
yep


i rarely go to online racing, seems so unstructured

i would love to race others if we were all in similar cars, tuning, etc., especially oval nascar type track
 
Why shortcuts? The game is designed to be a simulator, and it's an awesome one at that. Shortcuts would mean bypassing the point of the whole game, which is to enjoy the thrill of driving well on some fun tracks in some fun cars 👍
 
And now I have seen everything.
 
foogarwe1 i think, going on now to look :)
yep


i rarely go to online racing, seems so unstructured

i would love to race others if we were all in similar cars, tuning, etc., especially oval nascar type track

Thanks. You have saved me some time.
 
The real driving simulator... No Mario Kart.
 
Well actually there is a "shortcut", but I fear getting banned since its a glitch.
 
Ive driven in Nurbur more than a hundred times and there is no short cuts unfortunately...

That is not unfortunate at all. What's the point in driving round a circuit if you would rather take a short cut, or skip it entirely? :confused:

Learn to appreciate the beauty of those real life tracks we have the chance to drive for ourselves. It's spelt Tsukuba, too.
 
That is not unfortunate at all. What's the point in driving round a circuit if you would rather take a short cut, or skip it entirely? :confused:

Learn to appreciate the beauty of those real life tracks we have the chance to drive for ourselves. It's spelt Tsukuba, too.

That's true.

There wouldn't be a point of driving a 12 mile racetrack if you're only going to drive 1/4 or 1/2 of it.
 
If you spent the same amount of time trying to learn how to drive faster that you spend trying to find shortcuts and ways to cheat, You wouldn't need to cheat. 💡

Spend your time wisely, and get better. Don't cheat.
 
Go to youtube and watch the GT5 ending video and credits
 
That is not unfortunate at all. What's the point in driving round a circuit if you would rather take a short cut, or skip it entirely? :confused:

Learn to appreciate the beauty of those real life tracks we have the chance to drive for ourselves. It's spelt Tsukuba, too.

Wait, your talking to me, right? I wasn't saying I wanted to take a short cut I just said that it's unfortunate because sometimes it does get boring to be honest and I wouldn't skip it entirely (never said such thing).

I do appreciate the beauty of real life tracks in GT5 and I also didn't say anything about Tsukuba.
 
I cannot fathom how the Nurb could ever be boring, and I've done more laps than most.

Try using a car tuned for maximum enjoyment and then sit back and enjoy the ride 👍

Short cutting a track is like eating at a Michelin star restaurant and ordering a bowl of fries, it's just not done sir!
 
As a regular of dirty racing rooms, i can confirm that if there aren't any shortcuts in a track, we'll make one. :lol:

All city tracks, SSRX, Motegi Speedway, and kart tracks don't allow room for shortcuts. Outside of those, i'm pretty sure there's at least one for each, though they're usually very sloppy or don't improve much.

*hides* :scared:
 
Wait, your talking to me, right?

The first part of my response was directed towards you, yes. Because of this:

there is no short cuts unfortunately


The second part was directed towards anyone who would consider taking short cuts through the tracks to get through the laps quicker. What's the purpose of racing then? You're just wasting your own time even borthering do so in the first place.

I can't get my head round why people even want to race on GT if it's boring trying to complete a single lap, especially on the Nurburgring.
 
Go to the tuning forum look up some of the better tuners and learn.
Nurb is were every major car company takes there super cars to prove who the best is.
Shortcuts are like are like sniffing a beer cap no fun in that
 
The first part of my response was directed towards you, yes. Because of this:




The second part was directed towards anyone who would consider taking short cuts through the tracks to get through the laps quicker. What's the purpose of racing then? You're just wasting your own time even borthering do so in the first place.

I can't get my head round why people even want to race on GT if it's boring trying to complete a single lap, especially on the Nurburgring.

I wasn't saying I wanted to take a short cut I just said that it's unfortunate because sometimes it does get boring to be honest and I wouldn't skip it entirely (never said such thing).

Like I said I didn't want to short cut I only said it's unfortunate to cut some of the tracks and I never said anything about cutting half of the track. I only race because I want money to buy more cars and upgrades so in my experience it gets boring sometimes and I drift a lot so racing not my type.
 
massive short cut, he wont even have to play the game

I laughed out loud at this, thank you :)

YouTube, the real shortcut simulator.
 
The second part was directed towards anyone who would consider taking short cuts through the tracks to get through the laps quicker. What's the purpose of racing then? You're just wasting your own time even borthering do so in the first place.

I can't get my head round why people even want to race on GT if it's boring trying to complete a single lap, especially on the Nurburgring.

I feel the same way. Seems like anymore a lot of people don't want to actually play the game (any game) they just want to get to the end to say they've finished it and don't care if they cheat or deny themselves the whole experience of the game (remember, the reason you bought the game?) to get to that point.

If you're cheating then you haven't "beaten the game" you've only cheated yourself out of the challenge and experience.

I think it's a truly sad commentary on our society.

Sark
 
Back