Hey guys I have alot of paints to offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaby
  • 5 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
13
Canada
K2j3m1
Messages
Gabster_v8
If anyone needs paints let me know im a newbie so please bare with me
 
If anyone needs paints let me know im a newbie so please bare with me
Welcome to the planet my. I see your having a time adjusting, and dont want to ninypick you but you have gotten off to a bad start. Its best to start One request thread at a time, plus you must manage it by Editing when you may have something to add or Subtract from your OP (Original Post).

Starting new threads based on same Overall request is frowned Upon, and the Admins monitor them pretty effectively, possibly closing or merging such threads. The Marketplace has general rules right at the top of your screen for you to browse so maybe check them out. 💡

How-To Use GTPlanet's GT5 Marketplace Forum - [MUST READ BEFORE USING THIS SUBFORUM] Jordan
EDIT* Oh yeah posting your request in someone elses trade thread wont get you anywhere but ignored no matter how many threads you start here. It's a first impressions thing, Good Luck man :nervous:
 
Last edited:
I really appoligize about that. I am going to change that asap. Thanks for the tips and the understanding
 
Sent you a Nismo GTR LM Road version
 
Your the best in the west skuh :):):):)
 
do you have Aztec Teal Metallic?
 
Back