Hey guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChristinaGT4
  • 9 comments
  • 734 views

ChristinaGT4

(Banned)
Messages
14
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
ChrisukGT4
I'm new here.. I'm Christina, from UK. Bit of an amateur games pilot! I enjoy the GT-series since GT4 (that's the reason of my nickname). Started playing with my boyfriend, you know..

well! Nice to meet you!

I'm not still in GT6, though. Lately I'm starting playing a lot of GTA5 (still a noob, though), and I think I'll start wandering in that section and find me a crew! Cheers
 
Welcome Christina:cheers:
Hope you enjoy your time at :gtpflag:
 
Thanks!! Hope so! (sure!)
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
 


Hello and welcome to GTPlanet! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
 
Welcome! :cheers:
 
Welcome! :cheers:

There is a GTP GTA Online especially for the GTP master race, right here. :)

Might see you online sometime. 👍
 
I think this user is banned. I cannot view the users profile or start a conversation.
 
I think this user is banned. I cannot view the users profile or start a conversation.

Doesn't their avatar disappear when someone is banned?
 
It used to, but not anymore. Heck avatars from previously banned users before the transition are showing up again when you couldn't see them before.
 
Back