Hey guys

• Thread starter gymkhana
  • 4 comments
So What has changed in the past three months that I have not had my ps3 hahaha.
Hi. Theirs only been one update since three months, and its the best one yet. THE COURSE MAKER is finally here, and it is epic. in order to make tracks though, you need to buy the course maker app. Also in the same update, some car sounds have been improved.

Unfortunately, we now ge seasonals every two weeks, and the rewards are only a little bit higher. And we havent received any new VGTs (but the Hyundai and Bugatti VGT that were teased look awesome, and will probably enter GT6 in the next update). No news about GT7 however

And nothing has changed in the drag racing community either.

Hi. Theirs only been one update since three months, and its the best one yet. THE COURSE MAKER is finally here, and it is epic. in order to make tracks though, you need to buy the course maker app. Also in the same update, some car sounds have been improved.

Unfortunately, we now ge seasonals every two weeks, and the rewards are only a little bit higher. And we havent received any new VGTs (but the Hyundai and Bugatti VGT that were teased look awesome, and will probably enter GT6 in the next update). No news about GT7 however

And nothing has changed in the drag racing community either.
Thanks ill have alot of updates to download and shame I would expect to have atleast a picture about gt7 ha.

Drag strip

Attachments

• IMAG0706.jpg
    IMAG0706.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
Back