Hey guys..

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSpeedYx
  • 4 comments
  • 474 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
I know this is goint to be a dumd question but i search i did not find it here i go...

Is the Chevrolet Cavalier is goint to be in GT4??? sorry about the question ....
 
Didn't you read the notice?

I guess not.
 
Did you search?

No.
Don't lie! :)
 
It looks like Cavaliers won't be in GT4.

And why do you want to know if the Cavalier will be in GT4? :odd:
 
How can you have searched when theres a thread called the GT4 master car list ithe top of the page.
Please read the stickied threads before creating one yourself they are the best help here for new members and welcome to GTP I know your probably not familiar with the site yet so don't worry about this thread but take time to read thoes threads at the top.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back