hey im new to the forum and to gt :)

• Thread starter DOGBER
  • 13 comments
England
England
DOGBER
Hello everyone
Im from the uk and i have just got onto gt5 i used to play gt and gt2 years ago then got rid of my console :) i have purchased a console recently and bought gt5 and so i have just started it 3 days ago so i am very fresh but hooked already there is alot for me to learn so i am searching for hints and tips thats how i found this community but i hope to better myself and have an amazing car collection as i am new feel free to add me just say you added me from the forum so i am aware haha and also feel free to send me anything to help me through my journey thank you in advance
Ashley :)
Psn :- DOGBER

Welcome to :gtplanet:! (Please remember to use proper grammar, some people may have died trying to read that breathlessly)
~ENDURANCEGUY

Haha i am using my phone so it makes it alot harder to write in true english grammer haha but i will try my best :) i didnt think it was that bad haha

Haha i am using my phone so it makes it alot harder to write in true english grammer haha but i will try my best :) i didnt think it was that bad haha
It's not that bad. These forums are just a little different though (in a good way IMO). Welcome to the forums!

No, it's not bad. It's non existent.

Decent grammar is something you agreed to when you joined, and using a phone is no excuse.

I was just saying i was on my phone, as i use it to text talk so it is a common way for me to chat that way and i have always had problems with my grammer in school and now well it is hardly used in my everyday life as i dont tend to write much... I didnt actually see anything to agree to?? So have you got a link for these?

I didnt actually see anything to agree to?? So have you got a link for these?
You ticked a box to say you agreed to the terms and conditions, and it is also linked to from the bottom of every page.

Here is the pertinent one.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I think you should elaborate on the fact full stops and commas should also be used in conjunction with the proper use of capital letters.

I think you should elaborate on the fact that full stops and commas should also be used in conjunction with the proper use of capital letters.

Fixed that for you :D

I don't mind as long as the txtspkz don't crop up... it is against the AUP but I think phone-posters sometimes forget. Or teenagers, it's probably the same group mostly :)

Back