Hey, I'm Starjk, and welcome to my introduction piece

Sweden
Sweden
Stark738
Hello, good people of GTPlanet.

I'm a 24yo French person and I am pleased to finally enter this community as I've been stalking you all since quite some time now :D

I've made a conscious effort to find this thread, so let's jump in the questions:

How did you find GTPlanet?
It is more a story of how I found AGAIN GTPlanet. (Also because I can't remember when or how I first found GTPlanet :embarrassed: ) It was after the release of GT6, I was looking for information about the game as I was still happily playing the fifth installment of the franchise. I stumbled upon some articles about the Vision GT program, which blew my mind as I had no idea Gran Turismo got this kind of bond with car manufacturers. Anyway, started reading other posts and realised in awe "I've been here before!".

Where are you from?
I'm from the capital of France. Nothing much to add. It's crowded, noisy, over-hyped, hugely touristic, but it's still beautiful and magic if you know your way around.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Pretty much one of my first game on Playstation. I reckon it was the summer of the WC 1998 in France (Champion du monde !) and basically, since then. All of them.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
I shall very soon. My eyes have been opened to simracing quite recently and the DS3 trigger are not enough to really control my cars. I must evolve.

What other games do you enjoy?
Aside from GT, there are the ISS/PES which have been lovers of mine since their beginning. Robot games, such as Armored Core, Gundam, Z.O.E. (or the good ol' shoot 'em up of ye olde). You can also count me in on all the gems of our times. To the brilliant (j)RPGs, action, adventure, platformer to the OVNIs and platform legendary items (MGS, ICO, Final Fantasy, Journey and so many more) and recently, some indie games (oh! what a time to be alive). There's just not enough time to play all these games nor all the time, if you ask me. :lol:

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
League. Racing. :D
Nah, really, just enjoying the hype around our favorite racers. Learning new stuff about simracing and cars and tunes and community (been a while since I signed up to a gaming community to be honest). But yeah, also league racing. We live in a marvelous times thanks to this internet thingy.

All in all, I'm pleased to be here. Now, let's get ready to roll! ;)

Welcome to this wonderful place! Cheers!

Back