hey Japanese and us guys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitro_2003
  • 21 comments
  • 933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro_2003

(Banned)
Messages
1,017
this is for anyone who live in the us or japan. seeing as you guys will be getting gt4 before us euro guys, could u Japanese and yanks post some screenies of your garage and cars and tracks and stuff, because that would ease the pain of a 2005 EU release quite a bit.
 
I'm sure once the game is out, all the sites will give the screens you are looking for. :)
 
lol that is like the 2nd game we have won in the release race <8- ) first san andreas and then this. i will be sure to save you guys a replay or something.
 
Just so you know, "Japanese" is a highly derogatory term, stemming from anti-Japanese sentiments during WWII.
 
Speaks wisely, the Sage does...

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys get screencaps? Does it require a vid card with an input to hook the PS2 to?
 
^ Yeah saying Japanese and Yanks is not the best choice of words. On a different note, the game hasn't been releae anywhere as of yet, but when it is, I'm sure there will be so many screens and videos etc. that you won't know where to start.
 
yeah i never really liked those terms but yankee does not bother me ex: yankees (the team) lol anyways i have a capturing something. not sure what the techical name would be but its called "dazzle" and has a little * after that. it has the 3 colored inputs so you can just capture anything that uses those and it has s-video on there too. check bestbuy but i got it like a year ago.
 
Personally, I have no problems be addressed as "Yank" by my mates across the pond or down under...

But if you're in the US, I will take issue with it. :p :lol:
 
aehhh, well expect lots of Vid from me here ya Euro. :dopey:
 
I have no problem being called an English Gentleman....ROFL :sly:
 
If I have webspace I can probably provide visuals, because i'm importing the Japanese version.
 
political correctness strikes again, i havent spoke to an american that has ever complained about the tearm yank, and surely reffering to someone as a Japanese is no different to calling someon a brit, or a fin, or any of the other shortened names that are widely accepted. just because it was used in a war doesnt mean its derogatory. although i can think of many that are.. what was this thread about again?
 
people are always looking for something to ***** about. :) what a beautiful world we live in 👍
 
I didn't mean to start such a ruffle about it (I wasn't even expecting anybody to comment about it after I did, since no one did before) – I just wanted to point it out, because it does have a very seriously negative connotation. Amongst the Japanese who had to spend time at Manzanaar, it has the same meaning as the n-word (and I've met them, so I know).

Anyway, enough… just carry on with the topic.
 
Jedi2016
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys get screencaps? Does it require a vid card with an input to hook the PS2 to?
Yes it does :) In other words a capture card with either composite/s-video/component inputs. I use one of those ATI All-in-Wonder cards and it works great, or you can always just use a digi cam to take a pic of your TV....:p
 
spooony
Yes it does :) In other words a capture card with either composite/s-video/component inputs. I use one of those ATI All-in-Wonder cards and it works great, or you can always just use a digi cam to take a pic of your TV....:p

I was just curious, is all. Thanks. :)
 
Dont call me a yank. thanks. Darn yankees stay up there, dont come down to my state.
 
and yeah sure I'll post some pics once i get it!
 
icemanshooter23
^ Yeah saying Japanese and Yanks is not the best choice of words. On a different note, the game hasn't been releae anywhere as of yet, but when it is, I'm sure there will be so many screens and videos etc. that you won't know where to start.


Yanks is OK but Japanese and Ricer it's a no-no and no im not Asian.
 
rico13
Yanks is OK but Japanese and Ricer it's a no-no and no im not Asian.

My gf is Japanese and I say Japanese around her I don't think she cares.... cuz sheeno I'm da boss !
 
I don't think we can really generalize what is degrading by the opinion of a few people, whether they were forced into camps or they they are I6-4-eva's girl. I guess you should just always be PC.
 
hey I6, what's ur g/f AIM SN so i can tell her to kick your butt! seriously peeps on the forums, try to keep yourselves from using not nice terms like the aforementioned ones....that's just mean and i'm sure there are people around here who don't like that kind of talk. As for posting pics and vids, make a seperate thread in the AUTOMOTIVE > PHOTOS AND VIDEOS section so as to not tempt others or act as spoilers on the main forum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back