hey new drifter first vid please leave feedback

• Thread starter M4l3x
  • 10 comments
Not bad at all, your drifts could go a little more to the inside so you have an even amount of concrete on each side, other than that not bad!

either turn the brightness on your capture card/video up or use a brighter colored car. everytime you go under a tunnel i cant see the car.
im xlinking at the moment, but i will edit with driftingfeedback

k thanx to you guys so far on the comments, but if anyone else out there has seen it, please comment, im ok at drifting(i think)....but i really need help on my technique so please watch and comment.....thanx guys

yea it really wasnt bad, you need to work on making your drifts a little bit longer, but really was pretty good so far...but i dont think that song suits it well... :(

Pretty good. But i think your drifts end because either your car has the driving aids on or, you have racing tires or something up with your setup. but if you figure it out you can hold out your drifts better. i suggest practicing stock stock cars with n1(economies) n2(comforts) with no driving aids. Good luck:tup:

Not a bad drifting. But its hard to see your car with a brightness level like that. The drifting is not bad at all.....erm...maybe to much countersteer sometimes?

Erm...i'm learning to drift too...

wow ur pretty good..i am also a new drifter but im pretty good....but my GT4 isnt working :grumpy: but u do take really wide corners...try going into corner abit earlier

Very well done! try to enter the corners a bit earlier and you will be doing drifting aswell as your doing on your bike, once again...Good Job!:sly:oh and what song did ya use? its kinda good.

Back