Hey there from Germany

• Thread starter p1Timo
  • 4 comments
GTP_Timo
Hi everyone. Finally i found a big community for the upcoming , probably best game on PS3 ever, Gran Turismo 5 :dunce:

Greets from Hamm in Germany (Sorry for my cra**y english :D )

* How did you find GTPlanet?
Via other smaller GT Communities.

* Where are you from?
Hamm, Germany. Near to Dortmund

* When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Since it first came out. Was my first game on the PlayStation when I was just 10 years old.

* Do you play with a steering wheel?
Not yet. I really got into racing games the last months, and cant wait until GT5 Release. I am already saving money to buy a wheel in the next 2-3 months (as I am just a student actually). I am not sure about, which to buy yet, G25 or G27. We will see =)

* What other games do you enjoy?
On PS3 I mainly played the FIFA series. I dont like many other games than Racing & Football games on the Playstation. Strategic Games are my favs on PC. I also play a lot of DoTa (Warcraft Map) with my Uni-Friends

* What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Im looking forward to get so much as possible news of the new part of GT. I would also like to take place at some community tournaments etc.. for GTP

See ya on the forums!

Welcome to the forum, p1Timo. 👍 I'm sure you will enjoy it as many of us currently do. :cheers:

Welcome to GTP! Have a great time here, there's some very intelligent people here, and you can learn a lot.

Back