Hi anyone up for some racing ? If so add me on psn briguy1234567

yo what do you prefer to race? would you race 400-650pp street cars with sport tyres only? Racing tyres only for racing cars? Finding good rooms is so damn hard and takes forever, so please add me if you want to race anything like this..

Im for racing today i just joined the forum :)
Check out the new all comers club then :D:lol:👍. Always new races/time trials etc running and often using the best of user created tracks to keep it fresh and maybe even it up a little (some drivers are ludicrously fast on old favourites!) Really I'm trying to find people who joined the GT6 party a little later than most. Getting smoked by the super fast guys on here can be dispiriting! Although I must add how helpful tuning threads and people are.

Anyway its550pp euro non race cars, deliberately very open to encourage all levels of drivers. Time trial with race for same classes too so any tuning tweeks can be put to good use!;) :gtpflag:

In an ideal world where many players hadn't jumped ship to ps4 new clubs would be thriving...or at least finding those clubs would be easier/quicker. :banghead: I just found endless lists of 'clubs' with one member and one entry with no races, recent content or even any content or at least two posts...:irked: :rolleyes:.it took a while to just to find a handful of ones suitable. So rather than sulking I'm making an effort. So 'The new All Round Drivers club' has begun...:cheers: :embarrassed: :lol:

I'm hoping somebody will put in a fast lap on time trial so at least this poster has something to aim for!!

Apologies if this is duplicated :D

Back