Hi Drifting rooms

• Thread starter Tiddle
  • 21 comments
Hey guys just letting you all know I frequently setup drifting rooms for fun and practice. It's way more fun to practice with people. But they are usually called Drifting fun or Chill Drifting up to 5-6 people. I kick ppl who drive backwards and do other types of foolishness. My psn is Tiddle18. Oh I'm not a drifting king by any means still learning

Do you mean you kick people when they drive in the opposite direction, or when they drive in reverse gear?

Some tracks are nice to do te other way!

im asking because i did this (driving in the other direction) in one of the few online games i was in and got disconnedted when i did approximatly one lap..
I wasent sure if i was kicked or if the connection had just failed..
Could be either one..

I might join you one day, but for now i just need to get used to driving this game instead of the other.. When i get the feel for it i will be driftin in no time..

Grrr I hate the immature a-holes that drive the wrong direction in my drift lobbies. Grinds my gears..

Grrr I hate the immature a-holes that drive the wrong direction in my drift lobbies. Grinds my gears..

I was probably one of those then, but let me kindly inform you that its not always intentional. Like in my case; im used to doing that as most of the D1 sections that we used to do in FM3 are in that other direction..

If you see someone doing that; kindly ask him not to. If he then chooses to continue; then do whatever you want with em..

I would prob just go your way around the track then..

I go reverse too sometimes. I prefer the original route of Special Stage 5 but some people do it reverse. I dont mind doing it reverse but it gets boring if the map is there for over 45 mins. -__-

Here's a tip. Host your own lobby. It's incredibly annoying seeing some 🤬 driving the wrong way on the race track. How inconsiderate do you have to be to do something like this

I agree ZSPaulus, some tracks are just as fun to do backwards as they are forwards, there's no need to get butt hurt and kick them, simply ask them if they would not do it or maybe try it yourself. I like to do certain "sections" of tracks going backwards and forwards on them for a while rather then doing the whole track

I can't believe what I'm reading

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IN A PUBLIC LOBBY

I'm leaving this thread before I start swearing. Go play Need for Speed children.

I can understand it in racing and if everyone is going one way and someone is going the other without asking, but what if the host is going the wrong way in a public lobby? Are you going to start having a sulk and leave?

:You cant believe that people go round a track the other way to drift the real life sections in a simulator game

Example could be the d1 section it goes down the hill which is the wrong way but its what is done in real life so its what we like to do not trying to come across as annoying or starting an argument just saying

Some "battle sections" require you to turn around. Suzuka D1 for example, a real life section, you eventually have to turn around and go backwards to do it. Some people prefer to drift entire tracks others like sections comprised of only a few turns. I like both. Getting mad about something you dont understand doesnt make any sense. Oh, and that NFS comment wasnt necessary. I think you should go play Viva Pinata, by yourself Anes. You deserve it.

Ok. If you trying to get a section down thats fine but, if other cars are comming drive on the side, ya know. If your going a way that the majority of the people are not going yield to them, I'm just asking for people to be courteous it's not that hard. But if your going to be a butt about it then you will get kicked.

Yea, i understand that if there being an ass and doing it on purpose just to wind you up, but if there keeping them selfs to there selfs out your way then why not. I obviously didn't fully understand your OP, my bad

He might be meaning the AE110 and by force of habit typing 86? Maybe...? :D

As for doing section in reverse, I'm all for it. As well as Suzuka, when the D1GP goes to Fuji they run it in reverse. I used to do this section over and over again in Prologue, it's just so challenging!

At the end of the day, you should probably do as the host and the majority are doing. If you don't like it, start up your own lobby :)

Tuskba or how ever you spell it is awsome backwards
All I do is host my own lobby n state its backwards n who eva chooses to join fair nuff

Tuskba or how ever you spell it is awsome backwards
All I do is host my own lobby n state its backwards n who eva chooses to join fair nuff

Back