Hi everyone!

• Thread starter Shaunn
  • 7 comments
AssasinGhost
Hi there!
My name is Shaun
I'm from Belgium.
I've played every GT game and GT2 was for me the best GT ever!
Since the GT5 proglogue i've been reading the news on this site and the forums. So i decided to become and active member^^

If you have any questions feel free to ask or add me on psn!

Greetings from Belgium.

Welkom Shaun,
Not that common as name in Aaaaaaaantwerpe.

Can't wait for GT5

Well as we all know, there is no other option for the moment but wait till they decide to release.

Have lot's of fun at :gtplanet:

You know Antwerp? :D

I have worked at a corporate HQ on the "Italia Lei" for a while, my sister used to live in Merksem, Stabroek, Zandvliet. Brother in law is from Bergem, used to be president of a supporters club for Royal Antwerp voetbal club, never joined in that but still.
Had some friends I went out with a few times in Antwerp (Cinema, t'veurletste, Red & Blue when they had none gay nights...).
Went to the Middelheim Jazz festival and the Antwerp opera once ...

Yes, I know it a bit (BTW I'm a Belgian in exile), and I love it, certainly the old part, and less known parts like 't begijnhof, Middelheim Museum, Photography Museum, Stadswaag area...

Certainly there are more people from Antwerp on GTPlanet.

I have worked at a corporate HQ on the "Italia Lei" for a while, my sister used to live in Merksem, Stabroek, Zandvliet. Brother in law is from Bergem, used to be president of a supporters club for Royal Antwerp voetbal club, never joined in that but still.
Had some friends I went out with a few times in Antwerp (Cinema, t'veurletste, Red & Blue when they had none gay nights...).
Went to the Middelheim Jazz festival and the Antwerp opera once ...

Yes, I know it a bit (BTW I'm a Belgian in exile), and I love it, certainly the old part, and less known parts like 't begijnhof, Middelheim Museum, Photography Museum, Stadswaag area...

Certainly there are more people from Antwerp on GTPlanet.
Hey i'm from Berchem!
I'm also a supporter of Royal Antwerp FC.

Do you speak dutch?

Back