hi excited to be here

Canada
Canada
HeyZeus666
Hi, I just started started playing GT6 in the past month or so. I had played gt5 on a DS3 for a while but never loved it. Finally, I ponied up for a used t500 and upgraded to GT6 and I have been addicted ever since.
I joined some clubs which are fun but don't seem to be as active as Im sure they once were (before ps4). I like the quick matches - sometimes. The seasonals are really cool - except for all the drifting which i suck at. I realized that tuning is key and I have zero tuning skills, so i downloaded the Tunismo app. My laptimes improved which was cool, but i still need to learn a lot of tracks. Does anyone still use that app?

anyways, im loving the game and want to get some people on my friends list who want to race clean and im competitive with.

Hi, I just started started playing GT6 in the past month or so. I had played gt5 on a DS3 for a while but never loved it. Finally, I ponied up for a used t500 and upgraded to GT6 and I have been addicted ever since.
I joined some clubs which are fun but don't seem to be as active as Im sure they once were (before ps4). I like the quick matches - sometimes. The seasonals are really cool - except for all the drifting which i suck at. I realized that tuning is key and I have zero tuning skills, so i downloaded the Tunismo app. My laptimes improved which was cool, but i still need to learn a lot of tracks. Does anyone still use that app?

anyways, im loving the game and want to get some people on my friends list who want to race clean and im competitive with.
Hi there, welcome to GTP! Cookies are on the left, cake is on the right, and over there in the corner are all the broken racing wheels! If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the moderators - I recommend @Jordan since he's the founder and very approachable. As far as people to race with, I'd recommend looking around in the GT6 Single Races and Time Trials section. If you're interested in clubs, leagues etc, you'll want to check out the Clubs and Leagues and Racing Series sections. Have fun!

I recognize that PSN, you've been joining our duel of the week events. I wasn't aware that you weren't a member of GTP yet. Well, if you'd like to contribute to the thread, here it is.

Welcome!

hey thanks for the welcome everyone. I find out about gtplanet by searching for clubs that had 'stock racing' in them. I was finding a few clubs that had GTP in it. Thanks for the link ThrasherDBS, Ill be contributing soon.

Looks like you're also a huge fan of GT games as much as I had been until I hit GT5 years back. :D

If you want to know more about the GT game in general I can say this forum is an ideal place not only for picking up information in details(including tips as to driving settings and car tuning), but also for you to have chances to get in touch with those who also like to play GT games and have profound discussions with about the races, seasonal events, car performances, or to great length to talk about automobiles, motor sport in real life if you're interested - as well as for finding out those to actually race with in online lobbies, of course. :)

As TeamCZRRacing said, I think you should ask @Jordan about GT apps (and technical stuff) since he's the moderator of this site and he's the guy most responsible for that ;)

Welcome to GTP forum & Hope you enjoy your sojourn here. :cheers:

thanks @dxm8975. I've been doing some lurking around gtplanet and its certainly a treasure trove of good info, its a lot to take in. I found the zero cup which is a club that i can particiapte in because the times work for me. I'm excited to be able to race on monday.

As far as the Tunismo App, I don't really have any questions about it because it does a great job of tuning! Before I found GTPlanet I found the app - it lets you tune any car, quickly, which was exactly what I was looking for. I found a thread on it here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-quick-tune-tunismo-app-now-available-for-ios.294825/

Back